BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Sydney P.
Marysville , OH
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
I absolutely love this cream! It has been my savior. My face is sensitive and acne prone so anytime a zit pops up I apply it right before I go to bed. It is well worth the money and I highly recommend it to my acne prone skin friends!
miranda v.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: Clean Start more...
LOVE THIS!! I feel like your skin is getting worse overnight; but when I use this product I feel like my skin is getting better over night! I use this all the time and would definitely say you need this in your skin care collection!
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I don't get many breakouts but when I do- this really comes in handy. It reduces the redness almost instantly. My only complaint is that it burns a little on fresh pimples but it goes away after a few minutes so I can bear it!
Kayla B.
I have very dry skin and many breakouts and I feel like most treatments bring out all of your impurities rather than just curing the ones you can see. I am really pleased with this product it got rid of my blemishes overnight!
Alexandra C.
This is forreal a great product for wanting to get rid of overnight breakouts or imperfections. This is one of my favorite brands and they never fail to impress me with their products. Would definitely buy this again
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
It made my skin feel more hydrated the next morning than most Acne products do! It didn’t make my skin feel super dry and did help reduce the size of my breakouts! I also love the scent of all dermologica products! They smell very fresh and clean!
Sherri H.
I love using this for a quick treatment to help a breakout go down quickly I use this at night before I have something important coming up! I would repurchase it’s really nice! I actually recommend for quick treatment
Kaiden L.
This is a pretty good product but I'm kind lost at words. It helps clean out your pores but it could do a better job at cleansing your face. There isn't much more that I could say about this product though.
Lindsey T.
This stuff is like magic. That's all there is to it! My roommate recommended it to me and after trying it, I NEED to buy it. It's a little pricey, but it TOTALLY cleared up my huge breakout within two nights of using it. So worth the money!
Sarah J.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is the most effective nighttime treatment which is a must have for me!! I love the ease of its packaging and will continue to buy this online even having to pay for shipping simply because it's that fantastic
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?