BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing overnight treatment, 2 ounce. Wake up to clearer skin. This invisible treatment absorbs quickly then works all night to fight breakouts. Rest easy as it purifies to ensure you awake with less congestion, fewer breakouts and reduced redness. see more...

• Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • I am really excited about this product due to the that I ...1 Answers
  • Is it good for all skin types?1 Answers
Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
This helped a lot with the acne I️ was having troubles with, and I️ liked having a product on over night so I️ was still working on my skin. I️t did help clear up my acne. I️ did not love the smell of I️t. I️ appreciate not having artificial fragrance, but the chemical smell wasn’t for me.
Liz P.
Review for: Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment, 2 Fluid Ounce more...
This worked really well for me in the beginning. I would spot treat after I showered at night and by morning the pimples were significantly smaller. But after using t for several weeks, it does feel like it stopped working.
hanna y.
I use this for when I have a zit or pimple that I need to get rid of fast. I cleanse and tome my skin like normal, and then rub a bit of this into the zit. Then I put a bit more and then use a tiny bit of toilet paper over top. In the morning, the zit has shrunk considerably.
India l.
Review for: Clean Start more...
This treatment helped my skin a lot. I had small hormonal break outs all over my face and this healed my skin instantly. I saw a huge difference in my skin in a week! It is on the high end side but it is really worth it. It isn’t harsh in the skin and it really does work well.
Isabella S.
Being completely honest when I first bought this product I was a little skeptical but this product was truly great it was a little harsh on my skin but using a night cream after clears that up. If you are trying to get rid of acne overnight this is definitely for you
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I love this stuff. You really can see all of the toxins and impurities coming to the surface after using this overnight treatment. It makes your skin feel so clean and fresh and almost is like a new start for your face. Worth the money and a little goes a long way
Jessica B.
Belmont
I absolutely love this product, I have really annoying adult acne and nothing else has worked for me ! My skin was not overly dry in the morning like with some products that are similar. In about 3 weeks my skin was much clearer yet still moisturized!
Sydney P.
Marysville , OH
I absolutely love this cream! It has been my savior. My face is sensitive and acne prone so anytime a zit pops up I apply it right before I go to bed. It is well worth the money and I highly recommend it to my acne prone skin friends!
Kayla B.
I have very dry skin and many breakouts and I feel like most treatments bring out all of your impurities rather than just curing the ones you can see. I am really pleased with this product it got rid of my blemishes overnight!
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
I don't get many breakouts but when I do- this really comes in handy. It reduces the redness almost instantly. My only complaint is that it burns a little on fresh pimples but it goes away after a few minutes so I can bear it!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?