BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing foaming wash 50ml/1.7 ounce. 1x breakout clearing all over toner 50ml/1.7 ounce. 1x breakout clearing daytime treatment 15ml/0.5 ounce. 1x oil clearing matte moisturizer SPF 15 15ml/0.5 ounce. 1x breakout clearing overnight treatment 15ml/0.5 ounce. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Abigail W.
Mooringsport
I got this product as a gift a few months ago. I was initially thrilled, as this is pretty much an entire skin routine, already put together! While it did clear up breakouts VERY nicely, it was not very gentle on my sensitive skin. Because breakouts aren't extremely common for me, I probably will not repurchase, but I do highly recommend this to anyone that does experience them often.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I love this! I have acne and blackheads and I have noticed my acne, acne spots, and blackheads have gone down a lot! I have oily and dry skin and notice it doesn't make it worse but has actually helped that! I will continue to buy and recommend to others! ❤️
❂❂❂ h.
Oxford, MS
I love this set of products. I was having a lot of breakouts on my face and a worker at ulta recommend this set for me to try. They had a mini set for $20-30 and I loved it so much that I went back and got the full sized bottles! I would definitely reccomend this set to all skin types.
Eugenia H.
Hampton
This is a great well known brand to start a skincare regimen. I purchased this for my teenage daughter to learn how to start taking care of her skin. These are gentle cleansers and exfoliants that seem to work well on normal to combo skin to maintain healthy skin.
Breann G.
Fort Polk
First time buy I love a good cleansing kit, not for me really personally I could've bought something different for the same results. But still a good product
Jesica G.
Fairfield, CA
You have to try this kit! The best thing ever! Completely changed my acne-prone skin. I honestly love it!
Shara P.
I bought this kit to test out the products and I've already re-purchased it twice! It's perfect for traveling and I use every single product. The day and nighttime acne lotion are so lightweight, but very effective! It does not dry out my skin at all m, but helps calm down breakouts and prevents future breakouts. I also love that the mattifying moisturizer has spf! Highly recommend this set!
SmileBlushContour M.
Johannesburg
I've heard lots of hype about this kit and that's why I bought it. Personally I found the products very overrated, for the price that you pay the products don't last very long either. I didn't see a clear difference in my skin as I do with some of their other products and wouldn't repurchase.