Dermalogica Clean Start Breakout Clearing Daytime Treatment uploaded by Dangie P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Breakout clearing daytime treatment, 2 ounce. This daily, lightweight moisturizer and powerful pimple-preventing treatment in one helps wipe out breakouts before they emerge. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Molly H.
New york, NY
I used this mask in the morning when my face was broken out. I did feel like this was helpful for my mild acne skin but after this mask I had to put makeup on for the day. I would have preferred this type of mask at night time so I gave my skin enough time to breath before applying makeup
Michaela B.
Duluth, MN
Product feels amazing on your face. I bought the whole kit together before I purchased bigger bottles. Its very light, smells very fresh and makes your skin smooth! My acne was horrible so I ended up getting prescription medication, but once my face clears up I’ll use this product to maintain clear skin! Definitely recommend to most people!
daisy t.
i didn’t like this product mostly because my skin didn’t react well to it and i actually had a small allergic reaction to it and i found out that i was allergic to benzoyl peroxide and it was definitely good for pimple but it wasn’t good for me maybe to other yeah
Sherie P.
This is 100% the best face mask ever. Very easy use. It does not irritate the skin at all. Has some of the best ingredients and I can actually tell it helps my face even when I have a Breakout and this is one product that would definitely refer a y'all to use
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I liked the product l. It helped with my breakouts. It was effective. I bought it at cvs. It was not too much money either. It was not too harsh in my skin like other products. I don’t think there’s anything they could do to change this product.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
Makes my face feel brand new! I liked that I am able to use everyday without ruining my face. The only downfall is that the price is pretty high. I wish I could use all products of this brand. Would recommend
Hilary J.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a great product for all types of break outs and you will definitely see improvement in your skin quickly! I definitely did and couldn't be happier with my results! Try it out for your self to find out
Katherine M.
Given to me by a friend, it was ehhh okay. My skin is pretty sensitive and I have had great experiences with other dermalogica products, but this product dried my skin out so badly and I believe there was some sort of reaction with it as my skin got redder and seemed very irritated. Still a 3/5 because overall their brand is still pretty awesome and this is probably a more “me” issue than the product itself.
Brenda L.
corona
I really enjoy using this product on a daily basis. Due to the price I like to mostly use it as a spot corrector moisturizer. It definitely helps with breakouts and you see results within the first week.