BY CLEAN START

Elena K.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a while and I'm not sure why it stings my face every time especially if I get it under my eyes. It did go away quickly and I liked the way it moisturized my oily skin. But the sting is mysteriously weird.
Megan S.
Megan S.
This stuff is really good for clearing up your skin when you have really bad acne or medium acne. But if you use it too much Will really dry out your skin
Shennah M.
Shennah M.
I love the Dermalogica line, but I never saw any improvements with the Bedtime Breakout mask. My face had less breakouts, but it seemed like it was because of the other products I was using.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked it. It felt like it made my skin feel better. I usually don't have bad breakouts (mild to moderate from hormones) so I'm not completely sure this was incredibly effective, but it seems to have worked. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't cause any redness or irritation.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night before bed and so far my skin has gotten clearer. I have sensitive skin, but this did not irritate it at all.
kiana w.
kiana w.
Port Moody
i have random breakouts sometimes and when i do they take forever to go away. my skin is combination and i was wondering if this product actually works and will it dry out my skin or cause irritation???