BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Chroma White TRx Pure Light SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz Medium-weight daytime moisturizer with SPF helps brighten and shield against pigment-inducing UV light. Contains our exclusive blend of peptides, minerals and botanical extracts to help treat and prevent cellular discoloration for unsurpassed skin brightening and tonal balancing. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin tissue, helping to minimize fine dryness lines. Encapsulated UV Smart Booster Technology enhances photoprotection and defense against future discoloration. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors. Benefits SPF and UV Smart Booster Technology help prevent UV-induced pigmentation. Antioxidants and botanical extracts guard against further pigmentation. Hydrates to help minimize fine dryness lines. Directions Apply evenly and liberally to face, throat and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use as your daily moisturizer for year-round protection against sun damage. Quick tip Boost the brightening power by mixing with Extreme C. Ingredients Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6.2%), Zinc Oxide (8.5%). Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Polygyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxysilyethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Oligopeptide-34, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Zinc Glycinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium DNA, Tocopherol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Silica, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool. FREE GIFT! Purchase $150+ of Dermalogica and receive a Free Gift! Click here to see your gift. see more...

Tinsey H.
Austin, TX
I love this product so much. My esthetician recommended this Brandon and I feel like the pricing is amazing. I also feel like this product is so light I hardly even notice it. Doesn't cause any breakouts in my sensitive skin, which is a must for people with acne.
Samantha C.
I received a sample size of this recently on a goodie bag and I love it so far. I am thinking on purchasing a full size! still testing it out but like it so far!
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I have a few freckles and sun spots on my forehead. I use it rigorously every night and I have definitely seen a difference. I will continue using this product to clear and control my uneven skin tones.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Over the past year I've had really oily skin and it's been affecting me making me break out and have problem areas on my face that I've never had before I had a chance to try dermalogica and I fell in love all of their products are great and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's definitely into skin care routines and taking care of your skin
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This sunscreen feels super high quality and keeps my face feeling well protected but not oily. It's a little pricey but I think it's important to invest in sunscreen so it's worth the price.I may buy it again because it performed perfectly but there are a lot of sunscreens out there ai like.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
This Product has been discontinued. The Chroma White line has morphed into a 3 product line bow called Power Bright. And spf plus peptides algae and vitamin c help hydrate and brighten skins appearance reducing hyperpigmentation and improving overall clarity.
Hillary K.
West Jordan, UT
this product was really helpful with the part of my face that tends to get oily, and sometimes it use to all get oily but this helped hydrate it without giving it more of an add of oil and shine to the skin even with spa. I would recommend this product to other for sure, it's a good investment in you.
Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
Incredible product, have seen tremendous results within weeks. Purchased at a dermatology office, No disappointments at all. A little expensive but definitely worth if it if you want results. Will absolutely buy again.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is such a light product that creates wonders for your face! My skin has never felt softer and smoother since I used dermalogica chromawhite TRx pure light! The price and product size is worth it if you want immediate results for your skin.
Mandy K.
Washington, UT
I used this whole set, the day and night cream and noticed a difference with my hyperpigmentation. It took about 3 months but I did see results after using it regularly. I got samples from a esthetician and after that I bought it from Ulta. It's pricey, but worth it.