BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Chroma White TRx Pure Light SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz Medium-weight daytime moisturizer with SPF helps brighten and shield against pigment-inducing UV light. Contains our exclusive blend of peptides, minerals and botanical extracts to help treat and prevent cellular discoloration for unsurpassed skin brightening and tonal balancing. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin tissue, helping to minimize fine dryness lines. Encapsulated UV Smart Booster Technology enhances photoprotection and defense against future discoloration. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors. Benefits SPF and UV Smart Booster Technology help prevent UV-induced pigmentation. Antioxidants and botanical extracts guard against further pigmentation. Hydrates to help minimize fine dryness lines. Directions Apply evenly and liberally to face, throat and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use as your daily moisturizer for year-round protection against sun damage. Quick tip Boost the brightening power by mixing with Extreme C. Ingredients Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (6.2%), Zinc Oxide (8.5%). Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Polygyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxysilyethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Oligopeptide-34, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Zinc Glycinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium DNA, Tocopherol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Silica, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool. FREE GIFT! Purchase $150+ of Dermalogica and receive a Free Gift! Click here to see your gift. see more...

Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is such a light product that creates wonders for your face! My skin has never felt softer and smoother since I used dermalogica chromawhite TRx pure light! The price and product size is worth it if you want immediate results for your skin.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I have a few freckles and sun spots on my forehead. I use it rigorously every night and I have definitely seen a difference. I will continue using this product to clear and control my uneven skin tones.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Over the past year I've had really oily skin and it's been affecting me making me break out and have problem areas on my face that I've never had before I had a chance to try dermalogica and I fell in love all of their products are great and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's definitely into skin care routines and taking care of your skin
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
This sunscreen feels super high quality and keeps my face feeling well protected but not oily. It's a little pricey but I think it's important to invest in sunscreen so it's worth the price.I may buy it again because it performed perfectly but there are a lot of sunscreens out there ai like.
Kyle G.
Overland Park, KS
Incredible product, have seen tremendous results within weeks. Purchased at a dermatology office, No disappointments at all. A little expensive but definitely worth if it if you want results. Will absolutely buy again.
Tinsey H.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this product so much. My esthetician recommended this Brandon and I feel like the pricing is amazing. I also feel like this product is so light I hardly even notice it. Doesn't cause any breakouts in my sensitive skin, which is a must for people with acne.
Sydney L.
I live by this. I wear it every single day! I don't care if its 100 degree without a cloud in the sky or pouring down rain, this product is an essential.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
This is really great sunscreen I use it all the time I never get a rash and leaves my skin feeling soft and doesn't have any kind of oily or greasy residue
Katy R.
Shawnee
The Chroma White line does a great job of targeting any type of unwanted pigmentation. Works fast and leaves the skin feeling healthy and fresh.
Ivonne V.
I love this product leaves my face soft . I am a very Satisfied Costumer and i highly recommend this product.