BY DERMALOGICA

Demalogica ChromaWhite TRx is a new era in brightening from the skin health experts. Research indicates that an uneven skin tone contributes to the appearance of the skin aging as much as wrinkles. ChromaWhite TRx features one of the newest agents to take on melanin formation: Oligopeptide-34. This state-of-the-art peptide has been shown to help inhibit melanin formation and help brighten skin in half the time when compared with other complexes. For accelerated brightening and improved skin tone. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Demalogica ChromaWhite TRx Brightening Regimen contains all 6 products fro brighter, healthier skin in one convenient kit. This regimen includes: Demalogica ChromaWhite TRx Tri-Active Cleanse (5.1 oz.150 ml) Demalogica ChromaWhite TRx Powerfoliant2 (1 Vial) Demalogica ChromaWhite TRx C-12 Concentrate (1 oz./30 ml) Demalogica ChromaWhite TRx Extreme C (0.02 oz./0.5 g) Demalogica ChromaWhite TRx Pure Light SPF30 (1.7 oz./50 ml) Demalogica ChromaWhite TRx Pure Night (0.34 oz./10 ml) see more...

Becca B.
It's alright.  I don't think it's a great as some of the other products that I used.  It's not harsh on my skin.  It's a bit pricey. And I did not really see the results that I wanted to see. But not really sure what could be improved.  I purchased online thru their website.
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
My oh my, dear lord, hunny bunny, pumpkin pie. when I say the heavens above have graced my face and made it look like a glowing goddess I couldn't even say one bad thing. you need it. you want it.. now take yourself and get your a brighter looking day. and face.
Veronica V.
Fullerton
I used this product a few times and really enjoyed the feelafter I used it. I decided to use it after a recommendation from a friend that has used it for a long time. So far, I am happy with the application and looking forward to the results it will be given me.
samantha p.
I use this at night for my moisturizer. It leaves skin feeling smooth I didn't feel like I needed a whoring product just received as a sample and love it. My skin tone has evened out more since use
April H.
I would highly recommend this product to someone who has alot of hyperpigmentation going on. Its a bit pricey but totally worth it! This product will lighten, brighten, and smooth out your skin tone.
Bek R.
I have very in even skin tone, lots of redness round my nose and the apples of my cheeks with one or two broken capillaries. A client of mine suggested that this product may work for and I should take a look at the range

Always felt this brand is very reasonably priced for its range and have had a few facials with dermalogica products so thought why not.

Used once or twice but have t noticed dramatic results but haven't given it a fair chance either. Did leave my pores looking smaller
Karin L.
Quite harsh on my skin but it give a clear clean look. I had a facial and the facialist recommended the brand. I found it very intense and my skin reacted with a rash but this cleared up after a week. I used less product and made sure my skin was rinsed properly after use.
Anastasia P.
CH41 6SA
Brilliant. Really works on pigmentation. I would say though that its quite pricey as there are just as good products for less. It overall is great. It was my first time. I wont purchase again as I have found a better product. It just needs to be less expensive.