BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Chroma White Trx C-12 Concentrate 1 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Skye M.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
I really do enjoy all of the brightening line from dermalogica. I noticed major changes within a few days of me starting it and I will continue to use all of these! I really enjoy the effects it has on my overall skin appearance and texture!!!!!
Talisha M.
Talisha M.
Dallas, TX
Love, love, love Chromawhite Trx! It's effectiveness on acne scarring is unbelievable! Worth every penny! It never disappoints me or my esthetic clients. The changes I've witnessed in skin is phenomenal with regular use of this product.
Emily A.
Emily A.
I got this product as a sample size from Ulta Beauty during the holidays. I gave it a go as I have always had bad acne. It, like many other products, dried out my skin and didn't really do much else for me. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin so I have to be careful with what I use. This product was not for me. However, it may be useful to someone with a different type of skin.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Folsom, CA
I used to love this stuff, I'm so sad I ran out because I can't afford to keep it consistently around the house. It definitely reduced the appearance of broken capillaries on my face
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
I don't know what this does. I saw it at my eyebrow shop and I think it might do something. Honestly just move past this review I just want free stuff. I'm hungry and cravby tbh.
Colburn C.
Colburn C.
Thaxton
This is a really great product you won't be disappointed if you buy it it's pricey but it's so worth it. I would buy it a million times if I could
Diy t.
Diy t.
Great product to use for the skin and works pretty well depending on your skin type. Nice and clean packaging. Its not bad for my skin but it also depends on your skin type. Im a first time user of this product. I recommend for people who don't have sensitive skin and breakouts easily
inma l.
inma l.
Mistoy muy contento con este producto, cuida mi piel y ademas es para mi piel sensible, que necesita mas cuidado, estoy contenta y lo recomiendo.