Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque

Shop Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Iss this a good product for hormonal acne?
What’s everyone’s opinions with this product? Desperate to try it!
How does this make your skin feel after a few days of use? Is it drying or hydrating? Would you use daily?
Start your review of Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque!
Product Highlights
...possible?? I recommend this to all skintypes except for if you are really sensitive or have rosacea. in reviews
Emily T.
Oneida, NY
Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque uploaded by Emily T.
Felt really nice on my face! There was no burning or chemical reaction like you sometimes encounter using products from the drug store. My skin felt hydrated when rinsing
yes H.
Madera, CA
I love to use this mask after using the pre cleanse oil and then the cleanser! It's a little pricey but it's worth it if you looking for a good mask! It doesn't really have a smell to it, but probably wouldn't recommend a charcoal mask for sensitive skin period.
Emily G.
Mobile
This mask is amazing! After traveling, my skin needed some tlc and this mask did the trick! I could actually feel it purifying my skin within a minute of applying. It cleaned my skin without drying or irritating it. I would definitely buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
I thought this was a pretty cool mask. I'm always looking for a new, cool mask. It was a little expensive in my opinion, but I also like to spend less than others. It met my expectations, so I got what I paid for and was happy about that. I'd buy it again and recommend it to others!
bᏒᎥᎬ B.
Bloomington, IN
Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque uploaded by bᏒᎥᎬ B.
My skin feels SO much better. I’ve been stressed lately and my face has been acting up but after using this mask, my face cleared up over night! Ugh I LOVE dermalogica. The only problem is the price :/ but 100% would recommend if you have the money!
Mary C.
Tigard , OR
This is a great mask that left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. This was my first time using this product, and in my opinion it didn't spread so well, but the results are satisfying. Overall I was very pleased with this product.
Diana E.
Miami Beach, FL
This revived your skin used it a few years ago my top fav brand. Live thus refreshing mask, makes your skin tingle and cleans out your skin. Love this would recommend again.
Maroon A.
Reno, NV
Not my favorite but ultimately it was a nice mask to use here and there. I didn’t generally feel like it did much for my skin though
Mackenzie N.
Cedarburg
This is a great product that I highly recommend. I have larger pores and this mask cleans out my pores so well. On top of that it is a great mask for brightening, exfoliating and tightening your face!
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
I used to use this brand in the facials I would give at school. It is a really great mask and it gets a 5 as far as cleansing and exfoliating but I give it a 4 because there are so many great clay masks out there that can do absolutely the same thing for a fraction of the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa R.
Malvern, AR
il y a 2 ans
Is the Clear Improvement® Active charcoal mask to clear pores, 100 ml easy on sensitive skin? I have large pores on my chin and nose but my skin breaks out easily
Alejandra M.
Durham, NC
il y a 3 ans
Rachael S. il y a 3 ans
Wash your wash, pat it dry. Apply a thin layer all over your face avoiding your eyes . Let it sit for about 10 mins and rinse away with warm water.