Dermalogica Calming Botanical Mixer Salon Size - 120ml-4oz uploaded by Jessica W.

BY DERMALOGICA

This is a unique fragrant oil to be added into Dermalogica Massage Cream Prepares skin to absorb the benefits of Dermalogica mask Contains soothing agents to comfort & calm skin instantly Mild & refreshing to our senses Suitable for all skin types Product Line: Dermalogica - Night CareProduct Size: 120ml/4oz see more...

• I just graduated from Aesthetics and I loved putting this in my tow...6 Answers
  • What's this used for exactly?3 Answers
  • How well did this work for you17 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love this product. I mix a couple drops into my Dermalogica daily microfoliant and I LOVE the combination. It seriously reduces redness and irritation caused by environmental factors. It does have a strong chamomile scent but it's certainly not overpowering!
Zoë W.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I love this product. I apply it whenever I have redness or irritation. I also apply after I've done deep cleansing or exfoliating. The smell is very nice, not artificial. The container lasts a good amount of time
Raycheal T.
Raycheal T.
Hemet , CA
Works well after a deep cleaning. If you have any redness or problematic skin you can put it on and it helps calm it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
El Cajon, CA
My sister is an esthetician and she uses dermalogica products, they work really well I love them!
Destiny Ainslie S.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Dermalogica is one of the best skin care lines I have ever used. I recommend any of their products. This one especially works wonders on my sensitive skin, I have flare ups often, and this is easy on my skin and soothing.
Dayna R.
Dayna R.
Beautiful botanical smell. I either mix it in with my moistureiser or just put it on plain with a flat cotton pad. I have allergy prone skin and this takes the redness away no problem. Very calming and great for the spirit. It's a thin watery kind of oil so it's very mixable. The scent is one of a kind.
Nhu D.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
This product is very soothing. I love that it can be mixed into just about any other skin product to boost hydration and provide calming benefits. Great for sensitive skin types. I just think the smell is too heavy.
Anche M.
Anche M.
Bowling Green, KY
How well did this work for you
Emily M.
Emily M.
Avondale, AZ
I just graduated from Aesthetics and I loved putting this in my towels to help calm a clients skin when wiping away product. And it smells great!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston , WV
What's this used for exactly?