Dermalogica By Dermatologica Medibac Clearing Adult Acne Treatment Kit uploaded by Monica R.Dermalogica By Dermatologica Medibac Clearing Adult Acne Treatment Kit uploaded by Hayley G.Dermalogica By Dermatologica Medibac Clearing Adult Acne Treatment Kit uploaded by Sarah V.

BY DERMALOGICA

Use morning and night for around-the-clock treatment of adult acne and healthy, consistently clear skin. Kit includes: Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash (1.7 oz. / 50 ml) Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier (0.50 oz. / 15 ml) Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel (0.50 oz. / 15 ml) Dermalogica Concealing Spot Treatment (0.10 oz. / 3 ml) Dermalogica Sebum Clearing Masque (0.75 oz. / 22 ml) Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion (sample) Directions: Begin with Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash, a non-irritating cleanser that washes away excess surface oils, helps clear congested follicles and calms inflammation. Lather in wet hands and massage in circular motions over face and throat, avoiding eye area. Rinse with warm water. Next, apply Clearing Mattifier to help smooth skin texture, diminish the appearance of fine lines, clear congestion and control shine. Apply a thin layer to areas prone to excess oil production and breakouts, such as in the T-zone. Follow with Oil Control Lotion, a hydrating, feather-light oil-free moisturizer containing microsponges to reduce oily shine for an all-day matte finish. Apply with light, upward strokes to areas where Clearing Mattifier was not used. At night after cleansing, apply a thin layer of Overnight Clearing Gel to help slough off pore-clogging skin cells, promote skin clarity and aid skin clearing. To treat breakouts during the day, apply Concealing Spot Treatment, a naturally-tinted, intense spot treatment containing concentrated Sulfur that quickly dries breakouts. Two to three times per week apply a smooth layer of Sebum Clearing Masque after cleansing. This cooling, deep-cleaning clay masque purifies and absorbs excess surface oil. Use over entire face and throat or exclusively in the T-zone, avoiding eye area. Remove after 10 minutes with warm water. Net Weight: Please see individual items. Ingredients: Please see individual items. see more...

Stephanie D.
I honestly love Dermalogica. There is a high price tag, but it is worth every penny! I originally got a sample of the dermalogica overnight clearing gel when I got a facial at Ulta. I had a reaction to a primer I had used and I put a thin layer of this over the areas I was breaking out and when I woke up, almost all my breakouts were gone. I was seriously amazed. Within 2 days my skin was completely clear again. When I got my facial, they used a lot of moisturizing and breakout control products from Dermalogica. My skin looked amazing after.
Hayley G.
Bloomington, IN
Using skin care products has been hard for me because my face always dries out or I get to much acne. I started using Dermalogica and I have seen results! My face never dries out and I have had less facial acne. I definitely recommend trying this if you haven’t before.
Marissa G.
I was having so much trouble with acne, blackheads, you name it. I was so frustrated! But I started using this system and after one week it make a complete 180 degree change on my skin. It targets acne caused by stress it says and I know that’s the truth!
Dee D.
Dermalogica is such a great brand!! This has helped significantly with my adult acne breakouts that I sometimes get. It helps to balance my skin out more and allows my skin to be at its best!! I highly recommend especially for sensitive skin it’s great!
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
I can’t say enough about the products in this line. After developing adult acne at 29 this saved my life. I’m clear and glowing now and use this line when ever I have a flare up or feel my skin staring to have breakouts. It’s amazing
Emily I.
Delray Beach, FL
Plain and simply, it just didn’t work. I used it over a period of a few months (instead of giving up at the first sign of increased blackheads and ingrown pimples) and ultimately switched back to what I had been using prior.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
This is the best line of skin care and they have something for whatever skin care needs you have. I never had breakouts as a teen but at the age of 30 I started to get breakouts on my chin and cheeks. I tried all kinds of products but nothing worked like this line of skin care! It can get a little pricey just depending what all you need! But it is well worth it when it works so well and the bottles are great in size so a little goes along way!
Brianne B.
This is a good line for acne care. I got the small sample kit at my local ULTA after a recommendation from the employees after my Dermalogica facial. I do like some products in the line more than others. The face mask is my ultimate favorite and I do also enjoy the face wash! I think the trial size is a good place to start if you are unsure about buying anything from the line.
Amber M.
This is how I started trying the dermalogica brand. This line has changed my skin for the better. If I have a cystic acne breakout it clears it up in two days. I definitely recommend dermalogica
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
HONEST REVIEW. While the bottles are big and last a long time.. It didnt clear up my acne. It dried out my skin, and made it over compensate for oil. I’ve tried everything for acne, and this didnt cut it.
Tiffany R.
I was recommended this by an esthetician who works at ulta. I just can't bring myself to pay 45 bucks for it. Is it worth it honestly? I have combo, sensitive skin and I am weary of trying new products.
Sayra D.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for acne treatment and was recommended this product? anyone recently that tried this and helped out? thank you!
Liliana C.
Amityville, NY
adult acne I've used everything and nothing works help me
Arii G.
I get acne bad when it comes to stress and tom I'm looking for something help prevent and keep fighting it but also am looking to help fade acne scaring an recommendations ?
Lidice M.
Tucker, GA
Does this work with adult acne?