2 colors available

BY DERMALOGICA

Purifying essential oils and natural extracts cleanse the body without over-drying. Conditions the skin, de-stresses the mind and soothes the senses. For all skin types Conditioning Body Wash by Dermalogica is a rich, skin-conditioning botanical cleanser for the entire body. Soap-free Quillaja Saponaria extract thoroughly cleanses the skin, leaving it feeling soft and silky. Essential oils of Tea Tree, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary gently purify without stripping the skin's own natural moisturizers. The soothingly fragrant essential oils of Sandalwood, Lavender, Orange and Clary Sage moisturize the skin, leaving it smooth and conditioned. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Naturally-foaming Quillaja Saponaria Extract provides soap-free cleansing without stripping the skin's natural moisture balance. Purifying essential oils of Tea Tree, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary invigorate the skin. Panthenol and essential oils of Sandalwood and Lavender help to condition the skin. Directions: Massage a generous amount over entire body in shower, and work into a light lather. Rinse thoroughly. Net Weight: 16 oz. / 473 ml Ingredients: Quillaja Saponaria Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfsuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Essential oils of: Sandlewood(Santalum Album), Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), Sage (Slavia Officinalis), Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin), Ylang-Ylang (Cananga Odorata), Eucalyptus Globulus, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia; Butylene Glycol Quaternium-75, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Extract, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylchoroisothiazolinone, Methylsothiazolinone, Methylparaben. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Heather B.
Heather B.
San Antonio, TX
Smells amazing and great packaging, seems very high-end. Body wash is very moisturizing and gentle, I have sensitive skin so this is perfect it doesn't irritate even in sensitive areas where I would normally have a reaction.

It is on the higher end of the price point but it is definitely worth the investment for a great.product
Angela C.
Angela C.
Levelland
I love the spa conditioning body wash. It feels so good on my skin and I can use this everyday if I wanted and it wont dry my face out. It has a clean scent that I like and its very gentle on my skin. as I have sensitive skin. I would hightly recommend this.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Holland
Purchased this product as a gift and then changed my mind. I used this product several times and it has a very pleasant scent. Lathered well and I felt very clean after. Would recommend using a loofah with this as well. Good product!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
This conditioning body wash for your whole body. It's soap free and when it cleanses your skin it leaves it silky smooth. It has a scent mixed with sandalwood, lavender, orange and clary sage. It's to die for!
Karla S.
Karla S.
West New York, New Jersey
My favorite body wash I own and use everyday, with a fresh clean scent. I have dry skin so I do mix it with my other body washes to add hydration to keep from getting a tight feeling on my skin.
William I.
William I.
Las Vegas, NV
Completely satisfied overall when it comes to the refreshing feeling in the shower and notably afterwards and the feeling of not having to use moisturizer on dry areas of my body
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Yucca Valley
Love love this product. Your skin just feels so clean and refreshed. I use this morning and night, and it never fails to deliver the same results!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This body wash smells amazing. I can't get enough of it. I always keep at least two bottles on hand at my house! Smells like you're at the spa!
Monique W.
Monique W.
Charlotte, NC
When they say conditioning they mean it... This leaves you so soft after you dry off you can't stop touching your skin. #SoftAsABabyBottom
Ruth r.
Ruth r.
Love this body wash, have not been using it frequently though because is running low, lol. Really recommend it to friends and family!!