DERMALOGICA by Dermatologica Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque (salon Size)--170ml/5.7oz uploaded by Debbie R.

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque is an ultra-rich phytonutrient moisturizer designed to combat dry skin. Stabilized Vitamin C helps to smooth the appearance of dry lines and skin damage, leaving skin soft and supple. Antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase, Vitamins A and E, and Ginkgo Biloba help prevent daily damage caused by environmental assaults. Soothing Echinacea and Centella Asiatica, combined with extracts of Grape Seed and Wild Yam, help repair prematurely aging skin, leaving it firm and smooth. see more...

• What does this product do??1 Answers
  • I have an oily skin is it okay to use moisturizer?2 Answers
  • El precio lo vale? Me parece muy caro para una crema y quisiera s...1 Answers
brooke m.
brooke m.
i love the way it makes my face so smooth after i use it, i've never loved a product as much as i love this one. the quality of the product is wicked good too. i would 10/10 recommend this product to other because i think they'll like the outcome of it just like i do
Kubra S.
Kubra S.
I love this product it is awesome and it is also really nice for your skin for your pores and for your acting it is helped me through my acne process and it has also helped me with my skin to more strides it because if you have really
Yztla r.
Yztla r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pricey but so worth it! It calms my skin! My facial lady uses this on my at my dermalogica skin treatments I get done at Ulta. It's nice , easy to use and I love that it is in a squeeze tube!
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Estos productos son muy buenos un poco caros ,,Y son efectivos ,la presentacion es buena todo el tiempo los puedes conseguir en la ulta ,es precio es un poquitin caro ,y necesito comprar otro
Heather S.
Heather S.
Montgomery, TX
This mask is amazing. My skin feels so much better after only a few uses. I can't recommend this product enough to anyone with dry skin needing to add moisture to their skin.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aurora, CO
Dermalogica is Absolutely a go to product I love these so much I definitely buy this all the time, it is like nothing I have ever bought, use this all the time.
J r.
J r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is such a great one to give you that hydrates supple skin. Great mask to layer with other masks also. Love it very much and definitely recommend this.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
Cannot go wrong with dermalogica products! My absolute favorites. They have items for all skin types and for all concerns. They are pricey but def worth it!
Sable A.
Sable A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works! When I used this system my skin looked flawless trying to think why I stopped oh the price tag was the only reason but it's worth every penny
Jai M.
Jai M.
Leaves skin soft & supple! Pricey but Great stuff. I would try and get a sample or get a facial where Dermalogica is carried before purchasing!
Just here for the badge 😂😂
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Midlands
Is it good for combination skin and acne prone skin?
Megan H.
Megan H.
perth WA
Good for dry skin?
Gabi P.
Gabi P.
Beecher, IL
How well does this work? Is it worth the price?
Bayan S.
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
Is this product good for bringing dry skin back to life?