DERMALOGICA by Dermatologica Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque (salon Size)--170ml/5.7oz uploaded by Debbie R.

BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque is an ultra-rich phytonutrient moisturizer designed to combat dry skin. Stabilized Vitamin C helps to smooth the appearance of dry lines and skin damage, leaving skin soft and supple. Antioxidant enzyme Superoxide Dismutase, Vitamins A and E, and Ginkgo Biloba help prevent daily damage caused by environmental assaults. Soothing Echinacea and Centella Asiatica, combined with extracts of Grape Seed and Wild Yam, help repair prematurely aging skin, leaving it firm and smooth. see more...

• What does this product do??1 Answers
  • I have an oily skin is it okay to use moisturizer?2 Answers
  • El precio lo vale? Me parece muy caro para una crema y quisiera s...1 Answers
  • "I have extra sensitive skin, but this product doesn't bother me at all. It hydrates and locks in moisture without irritating my skin. " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a really nice mask. Very moisturizing. I have tried a lot of masks, but this goes on very nicely and it does not dry very rough. So very easy to take off after 10 min with just some warm water and a wash cloth. I do this about once a week in the winter or if I am out in the sun a lot." in 6 reviews
brooke m.
i love the way it makes my face so smooth after i use it, i've never loved a product as much as i love this one. the quality of the product is wicked good too. i would 10/10 recommend this product to other because i think they'll like the outcome of it just like i do
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this product two times so far and I've already noticed a big difference in my skin. Texture is so smooth and soft. My skin has more of a glow to it. Make it goes on easier. It's way better than spending $100 on a facial at a salon or spa. 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Erica M.
Lafayette
I LIVE DEEMALOGICA! Certainly worth the price when it comes to beautiful flawless skin! I love refreshing my skin with this moisture mask at least once a week maybe twice a week in the winter! Something I always keep in handy!!!
Sam C.
My face feels so replenished after I use this product. It smells super good and just really gives your skin that deep clean it needs sometimes from just wearing too much makeup. I use makeup wipes too but this helps a lot.
Gretchen D.
Newburgh, IN
This is the most hydrating masque I have ever used! It meet every expectation that I had of Dermalogica! It was very gentle to my skin. I purchased this at Ulta. I would highly recommend this to any skin type.
Kubra S.
I love this product it is awesome and it is also really nice for your skin for your pores and for your acting it is helped me through my acne process and it has also helped me with my skin to more strides it because if you have really
Courtney H.
Bristol, GA
Anything dermalogica is great. This makes your face feel refreshed and super soft. The only down fall to this product is the price. It's pretty expensive, as are all dermalogica products. Overall, the product is great but the price is steep.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I have very dry yet sensitive skin and this has helped repair it all! The packaging is generic but the product is awesome. I have been a repeat customer and continue to buy different derma products. Highly recommend for sensitive and acne prone skin.
Guera M.
This is a great product. Not only does it leave your skin soft but it helps with any dryness in your face. I have combination skin so I use on the most dry areas. It helps a lot!
Mary O.
Palmdale, CA
Overall can never go wrong with this brand it's so good for the skin and it is expensive but honestly all quality products are especially ones that go on the face! Try it out nothing can go wrong (: love
Just here for the badge 😂😂
Grace B.
West Midlands
Is it good for combination skin and acne prone skin?
Megan H.
perth WA
Good for dry skin?
Gabi P.
Beecher, IL
How well does this work? Is it worth the price?
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
Is this product good for bringing dry skin back to life?