BY DERMALOGICA

A Skin Care System Researched Developed by The International Dermal Institute Recommended for all skin conditions 2 Contains no artificial fragrance or color Take control of your personal environment with this natural odor protection. Ideally suited for even the most sensitive skin, our blend of Coriander, Parsley, Clove Hyssop neutralizes odor, while other plant-derived agents inhibit odor-causing bacteria. Free of potentially irritating Aluminum Chlorohydrate S.D. Alcohol. This invisible formula glides on smoothly absorbs quickly, leaving no white residue or stains. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karina T.
Súper rico lo eh probado te ayuda un montón te protege all day Es de larga duración Nose cuanto está eso es lo malo
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve noticed a lot of deodorants irritate my skin but I recently started using this and saw a huge difference!
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Great for people with sensitive skin looks this instead all the other harsh products love it
Tasha T.
Valley Center, KS
This is the only deodorant I will use! I am very sensitive on my underarms for some reason and prone to breakouts and ingrown hairs. I switched to this and havnt gone back because my skin loves me again!
Christine C.
Gatineau, ['', 'QC', '']
I simply love it! Having to apply deodorant only once everyday is a miracle for me! I definitely recommend this product!
Sam W.
Chesire, Warrington
Does this work better than normal deodorant? What makes it special?
Excelente producto un desodorante dermatologico buen control no irrita la piel me parece exelente