BY DERMALOGICA

Gentle naturally-foaming cleanser Washes away excess oil without stripping skin Salicylic Acid wipes off dead skin cells to clear clogged follicles Helps prevent future breakout Botanical extracts calm congested aggravated skin Preps skin to absorb optimal effects of acne control treatment Contains no artificial fragrance or color see more...

Chrystal S.
I’m certified through dermalogica so I know how amazing their products are but the clearing skin wash is my favorite. It’s antibacterial and doesn’t leave your skin feel tight and dried out. I use this everyday morning and night. I got mine from their store. But you can purchase at ulta. I recommend anyone who has problematic skin to use this.
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
Review for: Dermalogica By Dermatologica more...
It’s amazing! It smells like a margarita and my clients love that about it. It helps so much with teen and adult acne. You can see results in just week 2 if using this cleanser. I would definitely recommend using this with a moisturizer.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Jessica R.
Tried this a few months ago.... definitely didn't feel like it helped my acne prone skin and made my face feel pretty dry. I haven't had a good luck with dermatologica products with my sensitive skin. I probably won't be trying this one again.
Shannon U.
Chicago
This is a very effective cleanser for acneic skin. It doesn't leave the skin stripped or dry, but does require moisturizing afterwards (as it should). Not good for daily use if you are oily, but not acneic.
Meaghan S.
Fairport, NY
This cleanser is perfect for the adult who is suffering from acne. You may want to use
A gray line cleanser in the morning and this in the evenings.
Ashley F.
Los Angeles
It's not greasy. Keeps my skin soft and smooth. My face always feels refreshed after using it.
Sadia M.
Dubai, Mizhar 2
Dermalogica is a pretty vast and popular line. It's affordable and of good quality. The smell to me of this cleanser is a bit medicated but its very gentle on the skin. Suitable for all skin types. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again.
Leah K.
This cleanser is quite good. I used it in College a lot. It's not really affordable for the target audience it's made for so it kinda defeats the purpose. I think they should make it more affordable for people