Dermalogica by Dermalogica UltraCalming Sensitized Skin Treatment Kit uploaded by Stephanie M.Dermalogica by Dermalogica UltraCalming Sensitized Skin Treatment Kit uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DERMALOGICA

For sensitized, reactive and recently resurfaced skin. Now from the skin health experts at Dermalogica comes UltraCalming the first system to contain proprietary UltraCalming Complex for relief from multiple pathways that lead to skin sensitization. In clinical studies, UltraCalming yields up to a 30% reduction in redness. The ultimate starter set to get skin cool, calmed and on the healthy skin track! Dermalogica UltraCalming Sensitized Skin Treatment Kit includes: Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser (1.7 oz./50 ml) Dermalogica UltraCalming Relief Masque (0.5 oz./15 ml) Dermalogica UltraCalming Serum Concentrate (0.3 oz./10 ml) Dermalogica UltraCalming Barrier Repair (0.34 oz./10 ml) Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist (1.7 oz./50 ml) see more...

Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I am honestly floored by this product and how well it works. I have very red tones in my skin, and blotchy areas from rocasea. These products are so smooth I don't feel like I am putting anything on. A little goes a long way, so the price doesn't feel as much. I would totally recommend this to anyone with a red complexion and want a hydrated healthy looking face. I will be buying this again when I run out.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
After months of fighting my skin I grabbed this try it kit. If you are in the same position, do it! It gives you a great amount of product. I would say enough for a solid 2 weeks if you don't glob it. I kept the smaller bottles and take them with me on vacations so my routine doesn't get messed up. The Serum was my favorite because I am hesitant to put a lot of money down, but I loved using that and the barrier cream.

Really great line up.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I would have to say that this is one of my favorite brands hands down. I know some may think its pricey, but its worth every penny!
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Perfect foe my dry sensitive skin, has helped a lot with my acne prone skin!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
My skin care specialist recommended this set for my super-sensitive skin. It is the best skin-care regime I've ever used. My rosacea has calmed down and I get so many compliments about my skin. I love this set, and I have already recommended it to people with sensitive skin issues.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
I've been wanting to try this all my friends says it works great and I think its going to be worth a shot. Now to only find out where to get it
Christine n.
Christine n.
This has to be the best skin care set on the market, definitely recommend this set