Dermalogica By Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream uploaded by Emily A.Dermalogica By Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream uploaded by Miranda F.
2 colors available

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. Recommended for drier or prematurely-aging skin. A medium-weight cream that maintains skin s moisture balance while improving its texture.  Deep-moisturizing Lecithin and Aloe Gel nourish while extracts of Mallow, Cucumber and Arnica soothe and hydrate the skin, helping to restore suppleness and tone.  Antioxidant Grape Seed Extract plus Vitamins A, C and E help shield skin from environmental assaults.  Contains no artificial fragrance or color.   ; Product guaranteed when professionally recommended.  Ask your skin therapist for a Face Mapping analysis and your customized zone-by-zone prescription. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Dermalogica and are not a licensed retailer of Dermalogica.  Dermalogica guaran see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
I have very dry skin so I typically use a night moisturizer and then this moisturizer under my foundation. I love this moisturizer! My skin is super soft after use and my foundation goes on great! I don't think it's strong enough to be used alone if you have very dry skin like mine. I would recommend getting a nighttime moisturizer then using this under your makeup!
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Vitamin C and Grapeseed is a great addiction to this soothing cream and I absolutely love how gentle it is on my skin! I’ve noticed improvement in my skin texture and it always leaves my face feeling clean which is what anyone would want after all, right? Would definitely recommend it to anyone! Give it a try.. you might like it!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Eastlake, OH
This is a medium weight mediocre moisturizer. It would be good for combination skin in the summer months. It is an okay moisturizer. It does not have any other benefits besides moisturizing. I would recommend a product that moisturizes as well as has anti aging ingredients. It's never too early to fight against aging.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
SUCH a fan of Dermologica! Only drawback is the price, but other than that I have loved every product of theirs I've used. I typically go for this moisturizer or the next step up in the line that is a heavier application. Either way, will always recommend and repurchase this product and many others from Dermologica!
Dani B.
Dani B.
Bolingbrook, IL
I used this product for quite awhile. I am in my late 30's and will spend money to keep my skin healthy. I did not like that this product does not have an SPF. It is fragrance free so that is a Pro, but I don't think it's anything special. It is a very mediocre moisturizer. Not really worth the money in my opinion.
ana o.
ana o.
I have used Dermalogica products for a number of years now and I doubt very seriously that I would ever use anything else. The skin smoothing cream is a medium weight cream that I use in the winter months and when it is spring and summer I switch to Active Moist. My skin always feels great.
cassie m.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I've been using this stuff for a few days, recently after I got a facial and learned that I am dry not combination to oily. So my new skin care consists of everything hydrating! This stuff has already helped with my texture and is making my skin feel and look amazing! I'm obsessed!
LaShelle G.
LaShelle G.
Washington, DC
After washing my face a light weight moisturizer is a must. This does the dob every time. It is not sticky, it;s very hydrating, and absorbs quickly into my skin. It is very effective, I was not disappointed in the results. However, I do not like the smell.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Wilmington, NC
I love this stuff, it's keeps you skin feeling healthy without feeling like you have a lot of moisturizer on. Or a think moisturizer. I recommend this stuff to everyone!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Did not do much for my skin. I purchased this from a professional spa/salon. Nuetrogena's acne free line is better for me personally.