BY DERMALOGICA

Kinsley R.
I had no idea they made men product's until I seen in ulta. Very affordable and is a great product
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
This stuff is amazing. My hubby uses it every time he shaves. It keeps his skin smooth and supple.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
This is not only good for the guys! If you have sensitive skin on your legs its good for that too
Sara A.
Aurora, CO
Great product! Amazing for the face as well. I love everything by this brand. So does my husband
Cheyenne R.
Pensacola, FL
I wonder how much this cost because I believe that my boyfriend would really enjoy this product
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
This product is awesome for before shaving and helps me get a clean smooth shave! Must have!
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Awesome pre-shave product!! It makes the shaving process much easier and impedes irritation.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Works great for my 18 year old who is just starting to shave more he really likes it.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
My man always need a good pre shave guard and this one is really good I believe :)
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Great product to use without getting razor bumps so that's a definite plus for me
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this shave guard?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Is this at walmart?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
What kind of skin is this good for?
Nicole D.
Does this pre-shave guard have a scent?