BY DERMALOGICA

Caitlin M.
This is great for keeping your skin very smooth when you shave. It helps to eliminate razor bumps so you don't have itchy painful bumps!
James Eduard O.
I got this a a gift a while a go, and a telly liked it. It is a great product it takes cares of.my skin. I recommend this totally.
Bianca D.
My boyfriend loves using dermalogica ! It allows him to prepare and smooth his skin before shaving so he does not have Any bumps
Krystal Z.
My husband has used this before and really seems to enjoy it. I will repurchase it again for him in the future. Highly recommend!
Adam S.
Thiss product is prettty good. its not super heavy, so itssss faiiirlly light weight. I would probbly purchase again
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My boyfriend loves this stuff! His skin is very sensitive and sometimes hard to manage and this works great for him!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I buy this for my teens who are beginner shavers and my daughter steals it to shave her legs as well great stuff
Maica W.
GA
Dermalogica is great to use before you shave, hence the name. It also works well for taking off make-up.
ray w.
South Bend, IN
I really like this like of products. It is not heavy so it does not leave a film on my razor. Very good!
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
This really helped my husband's skin. Its really kept redness and rough bump patches down to a minimum.
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this shave guard?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Is this at walmart?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
What kind of skin is this good for?
Nicole D.
Does this pre-shave guard have a scent?