BY DERMALOGICA

tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Iv Hurd such great things about this product and how well it works and great for the guy with sensitive skin if you want a product great that good on skin this is for you
Linda R.
This is a great product to use before shaving. It is a must-have essential that goes hand in hand with shaving. I will definitely recommend this product for you to try!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
He has sensitive skin and I am always searching for the best, albeit most cost effective male grooming products for my boyfriend. The Dermalogica brand as a whole is excellent, but their male grooming and bath line is fantastic!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This product does offer an extra layer of protection against "razor burn" that is noticeable. The stick is also quick and easy to apply; although, it is an extra step. If you're getting razor burn or bumps, it's worth a try.
Kristie  B.
I used to use dermalogica all the time. Great brand. This came in a kit I ordered for my boyfriend once and he didn't like it. Used it to shave my legs though, I enjoyed it.
Margarita G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Indiana California licensed cosmetologist I can vouch 100% at Dermalogica is the best skin care brand. the Dermalogica pre-shave guard for men it is amazing no stubble no bumps leaves your skin feeling baby smooth after in all actuality I use it when I shave my legs
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
My boyfriend uses this and he sort of likes it, he saids its hid backup shave cream when he doesn't have anymore. But he recommends this to friends and everyone.
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
My hubby love this, he uses this every time he's goint to shave, he says it makes it easier to do so.. and it gives a love testure to his skin. He love it
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
My boyfriend bought this about two years ago. and he loves it. he loves that it doesn't leave bumps afterwards and doesn't irritate his skin.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
When I get my monthly facial, I always grab this pre-shave guard for my husband. He has very sensitive skin, and this works well for him.
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this shave guard?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Is this at walmart?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
What kind of skin is this good for?
Nicole D.
Does this pre-shave guard have a scent?