Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsDermalogica
by Skin Smoothing Cream--/17OZ - Night Care by Cleanser by Cleanser

Dermalogica Night Care - 1.7 oz Skin Smoothing Cream For Women

Dermalogica Night Care - 1.7 oz Skin Smoothing Cream for Women; Dermalogica Night Care; 1.7 oz Skin Smoothing Cream; Women; NEW

Is this good for combo skin? I have dehydrated skin that gets oily as a result of the dehydration which is super frustrating!
Start your review of Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream--/1.7OZ - Night Care by Dermalogica Cleanser by Dermalogica Cleanser!
Brianne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream--/1.7OZ - Night Care by Dermalogica Cleanser by Dermalogica Cleanser uploaded by Brianne C.
This moisturizer is ahhhmazing! I was visiting the desert and my skin was sooooo dry. I went for a facial and the esthetician recommended this product. I have been loving it ever since. It’s light an smooth and creamy. Just a little goes a long way. It’s almost like it makes a little moisture pillow on my face
Kimberly F.
Alameda, CA
Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream--/1.7OZ - Night Care by Dermalogica Cleanser by Dermalogica Cleanser uploaded by Kimberly F.
I'm a fan of Dermalogica Skincare products so I'm so happy I got to test out this moisturizer. I have dry sensitive skin with eczema so I'm quite picky about my facial skincare products and their ingredients. First, I am very pleased this is a vegan and cruelty-free product without toxic ingredients. The rich moisturizer easily goes on and absorbs quickly as a good base before my makeup. I used to have issues with dry patches on my face especially when applying face tint or foundation. But this moisturizer is amazing at keeping my face hydrated and smooth looking without dry flakes all day. My only downside I've found is the smell is a bit flowery and herbal despite it being synthetic fragrance free.
Savannah S.
Jacksonville, FL
Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream--/1.7OZ - Night Care by Dermalogica Cleanser by Dermalogica Cleanser uploaded by Savannah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Does what it Claims! For reference: My face has a combination of dry and oily areas, aging and texture concerns. I am also prone to occasional acne. Pros: It leaves my skin very hydrated and the soft feel of my face lasts for 2-3 days even with me washing it in the mornings at at night. And this is huge-it did all of that without breaking me out! My overall thoughts: This is a heavy duty moisturizing cream but without a super heavy feel. I live in a humid climate and with my personal skin concerns I actually find this a bit too moisturizing for my needs so while I recommend it, I may not repurchase it until my skin needs change.
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream--/1.7OZ - Night Care by Dermalogica Cleanser by Dermalogica Cleanser uploaded by Tammi M.
It does make my dry skin feel more moisturized but I haven't noticed any difference with it being smoother. I also felt like it didn't absorb well into the skin and just kind of sat on top of it. I could still feel it on my skin for hours after applying.
Chloe C.
New York
Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream--/1.7OZ - Night Care by Dermalogica Cleanser by Dermalogica Cleanser uploaded by Chloe C.
This skin smoothing cream has changed my life; I’ve even sought the business/spa size because you’ll want to use it more than twice a day. It’s hydrating and thick enough that you’ll only need a small pea size drop each use. 10/10 would buy again even if it’s on the pricier side!
karina J.
Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream--/1.7OZ - Night Care by Dermalogica Cleanser by Dermalogica Cleanser uploaded by karina J.
This is a really nice product! I can feel that the moisture stays in my face for at least 12 hours! My skin feels so soft and fresh when I use this product. It’s a bit expensive but I feel it’s worth it. I would definitely recommend us to family and friends. 10 out of 10!
Serena A.
Rochester Hls, MI
Best cream out there. Great for my acne prone ski. Doesn’t make me break out and has a subtle smell
Armando K.
San Diego, CA
Soy fanático de la línea de demartologica, los productos son buenos para el cuidado de la piel, vez mejorías bien rápido. Me encantan
Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Loved it very much! I wouldn’t replace it for my current wash but I will use it on occasion especially when I wear full face makeup. It did help my skin feel more smooth.
amina A.
Huntington, NY
I really really love this cream! It is a bit pricey but it makes my skin feel so soft and supple! Love this brand and all their products are so good!!