Dermalogica by Dermalogica Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque-/2.5OZ uploaded by Sarah F.

BY DERMALOGICA

A refreshing, oil-free gel masque of calming botanicals and antioxidant vitamins that restores critical moisture to stressed skin. ; see more...

• Is dermalogica worth the price? Any similar products? 2 Answers
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am basing my low rating of this product based on my own negative experience that may be unique to myself. I applied the masque to my face and within a minute my face felt like it was on fire and I couldn't get it off fast enough. I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. I have used similar masques but this one has Hyaluronic Acid and it seems that is what my skin reacted to. If you do buy this I do recommend doing a patch test on the inside of your arm or on just a very small spot on your jawline. I wish I had done this.
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mask for any skin type, even though it is designed as a skin hydrating mask. I have combination to oily skin and I actually really like this as makes my skin feel hydrated and healthy without feeling greasy or oily. Dermalogica products in general are amazing and this is no different.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a free sample of this from a make up purchase. I love it so much. It didn't have an overwhelming smell and didn't leave a sticky residue. I loved it and would look into buyin myself the full size (which would be this product). I would recommend this to my friends.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I find all dermalogica products amazing and this product dose not disappoint it adds moisture to your skin without making it oily . I get this line at planet Beauty also I have seen some of the line at rite aid .. I would definitely purchase this product again
Christina S.
Christina S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is very good for my comb/ sensitive skin. I buy at ulta/ or the spa I go to. It was great!! Better then any brands I have ever tried. Packaging is some what boring. Improvement on the packaging.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I bought this as a recommendation at a spa that I was at. It was okay I didn't think it was anything special. I didn't notice much of a difference. I thought it was high praise for what it was
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Los Angeles, CA
This Masque does hydrate my face, especially where the dry spots on my face are. It's very hydrating when it's winter because that is when my face gets the driest.
Tuskee B.
Tuskee B.
I love this brand! Very expensive but very effective. I can put this mask on a break out and the next morning the pimple has drastically reduced in size!
Marianne K.
Marianne K.
Winter is tough on skin! I appreciate the moisturizing factors in this mask. It's not harsh, so a couple times a month is perfect!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydration worked out in the beginning I'm not sure if my skin got used to it or what but it stated to leave me oily.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Aston, PA
Is dermalogica worth the price? Any similar products?