Dermalogica by Dermalogica Age Smart Antioxidant Hydramist-/5.1OZ uploaded by Jessica P.Dermalogica by Dermalogica Age Smart Antioxidant Hydramist-/5.1OZ uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging.  A refreshing antioxidant shield with flash-firming properties to improve skin texture while intensely hydrating dry, dehydrated skin.  Convenient mist-on formula supplements skin s protective barrier by creating an active antioxidant shield of White Tea, Licorice and Vitamin E to fight damaging free radicals, while a patented polypeptide helps prevent the signs of aging caused by Advanced Glycation End-products .  A highly-active Vitamin C complex, combined with collagen-stimulating peptides, encourages firmness and elasticity to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.  Hyaluronic Acid acts as a hydration magnet to quench dehydrated skin while Pea Extract creates instant firming action to lift and tighten.  Ro see more...

Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Review for: white more...
This product is my new favorite and totally worthy of being added to my daily routine! I love the easy application of the spray bottle! This product makes my skin feel so hydrated and refreshed! I use it every morning after I wash my face. It's paraben free and made with no artificial fragrances or colors. I highly recommend this product! Pro Tip: use in the morning after waning your face.
mikaela a.
Mukwonago, WI
Review for: Age Smart Antioxidant Hydramist 1 oz/30 ml more...
The nozzle on this mist is amazingly fine and I would definitely reuse the bottle but for the price I feel that it does nothing for the skin. It is nice to use to prep before makeup but does nothing for anti aging or for the longevity of makeup as a setting spray.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Age Smart Antioxidant Hydramist 1 oz/30 ml more...
This toner is great for any age who is worried about anti aging. I have been using this product since I was 23 and I can’t get enough of it. It hydrates my skin so well. My sensitive skin doesn’t get bothered with it either. Only downside is when your pregnant you can’t use it
Alexa d.
To say I'm obsessed with this is an understatement. I have been using a lot of Dermalogica products lately and they have made my skin look the best it's ever looked. I love this toner because it makes my skin feel energized and fresh without stripping it of the oils I need to stay looking healthy. I have gone through 3 bottles of this and have travel ones on hand so I'm never without it.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
The best facial spray I have ever used, ulta carries travel sizes perfect for your carry on to help keep skin hydrated and especially great for a refresh before bed. A bonus to this product is the anti aging factor !
Ashley C.
Good fresh smell and fine mist that is very refreshing. Helps with dehydrated skin. Very gentle. Product is a little pricey, but worth a try if you have very dry skin.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite toner in the whole Dermalogica line. It smells good, the mist is super fine, and it leaves your face feeling super hydrated. I spritz it on my face before my moisturizers and serums and it helps make sure the products sink into my skin!
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is a great product for many uses. On days that I wear no make up a couple
Mists of this are just right. Very gentle and hydrating. I will also must this product after my moisturizer. I have even found that it helps to mist once you have finished your makeup for a nice dewy look.
Liz T.
I received this as a free gift with purchase, and I love it! I took it with me on vacation. The mist is perfect and the smell is great. I will be repurchasing when I run out! Great product.
Absolutely love this product. The scent is so beautiful, it's very calming. My skin feels refreshed and glowing. The product is expensive but it lasts a while. I would buy it again. I purchase it from ulta and sometimes they do special offers for free gifts. Usually excluded from coupons though.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
What does this smell like?