BY DERMALOGICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This travel-friendly medicated kit is tough on breakouts, yet gentle on your skin.

Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Kit
  • "My skin is not particularly oily or acne-prone, but I do break out around my period every month." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't buy this again except for a mild cleanser.. which doesn't help my acne prone skin." in 1 review
  • "I have used Dermalogica for years on my clients and am very happy with the clean start line, it is very beneficial with a mix of Salicylic acid and Benzoyl Peroxide." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "They get rid of all types of blemishes and does not dry out my skin at all. " in 1 review
Zoe L.
The kit is more for teens, I used this when I was in high school. I’d been going to a dermatologist for years, tried every OTC and prescription pill, cream, cleanser, medication under the sun, and my acne was still terrible and my skin still rough. Clear Start was the first thing I ever tried that actually offered improvement. I will forever recommend dermalogica to everyone for this- it gets pricey, but it is so worth it.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I recently came off of the depo (birth control) after 5 years and my skin has been just horrible! I've never really had acne besides a pimple here and there and I didn't quite know where to start, so I purchased this. After one use I saw immediate results, it was drying out the acne I had and they were going away. Only problem was with continued use it kind of stopped working and my acne got worse. Onto the next skincare regiment!
Sam M.
I love this kit! It works super well to target all of your problem areas! It really help with my stress acne and it can easily be bought at Ulta or amazon! It is pretty effective at minimizing my break outs! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others!
Stephanie O.
Milwaukee
I loved this set. After having my son I experienced a complete change in my skin. I had barely had a zit through my high school years and now I was breaking out like crazy. Being that it was a whole new set of skin problems for me, I bought this skincare set to help me decide what products to use. The sizes were very generous and I finally don’t look like it’s 2002. I highly recommend this to anyone experiencing breakouts or who don’t know where to begin with their skincare regimen.
Annie S.
Woodstock
I used this product when I was younger. Now I know why my skin was so clear! If you want your skin to look like it did when you were twelve, than you should definitely use this. It is very cheap and preformed wonders on my skin. I will buy this product once I run out again! I love this product so much and it prevented my acne and took it away. I definitely recommend this! Please get it. You will not regret it at all!
Kaylie T.
Chicago
I got a facial done at Ulta beauty before. I asked the specialist there what she would recommend for my dry/oily skin. She recommended Demalogical Skincare kit. I bought it at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I loved it. It made my skin glow, helped cleanse it, and it also did not irritate my skin at all. I now love this product and would recommend it to anyone who needs a good skin care regiment.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This saved my life when I was a teenager. This kit is literally every single thing you could possibly need for hormonal skin or regular acne! Love love love this set! Game changer! HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!
🎀 C.
Daniel Island, SC
I loved this line! It really helped my adult acne even though it's geared more towards teens/earlier 20s. I used to pick this up at Ulta all the time! The only thing I didn't like was that it felt really drying for me, so I've switched to active moist for my moisturizer now that my oily skin is under control. The matte moisturizer is heaven for those with really oily skin!
Makenna W.
east hartford
im so in love with these products it’s ridiculous. the steps are so easy to follow and it’s definitely worth the price! worked so good! would definitely recommend it to anyone! its a great product for the price, the packaging could improve but overall such an amazing product. 😍 i keep buying it and soon im gonna go broke! haha. but seriously this product is amazing!
Nathan P.
I really want to try this product so bad! Is this product worth it, and does it promote healthy,clear skin without drying it?
Jessica C.
Do you have to use some of the products throughout the day or is it only applied at morning and night?
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Can you find this stuff at a store?
Chelsea K.
I've always struggled with finding a great acne treatment routine. By the time it starts working & my face stays virtually clear, I start breaking out all over again as if my skin no longer reacts to the treatment. Has this product had continuous success for people with very oily & acne prone skin?
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Can you find this stuff at a store?