BY DERMALOGICA

This daily, lightweight moisturizer and powerful pimple-preventing treatment in one helps wipe out breakouts before they emerge!

Molly H.
I used this mask in the morning when my face was broken out. I did feel like this was helpful for my mild acne skin but after this mask I had to put makeup on for the day. I would have preferred this type of mask at night time so I gave my skin enough time to breath before applying makeup
Michaela B.
Duluth, MN
Product feels amazing on your face. I bought the whole kit together before I purchased bigger bottles. Its very light, smells very fresh and makes your skin smooth! My acne was horrible so I ended up getting prescription medication, but once my face clears up I’ll use this product to maintain clear skin! Definitely recommend to most people!
Nicole M.
Longmont, CO
I was so thrilled with the results whenever I have a breakout I used this product and it would pretty much take care of the imperfections overnight I couldn’t have been happier with my results. Definitely worth trying out!
Katherine M.
Given to me by a friend, it was ehhh okay. My skin is pretty sensitive and I have had great experiences with other dermalogica products, but this product dried my skin out so badly and I believe there was some sort of reaction with it as my skin got redder and seemed very irritated. Still a 3/5 because overall their brand is still pretty awesome and this is probably a more “me” issue than the product itself.
Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
Makes my face feel brand new! I liked that I am able to use everyday without ruining my face. The only downfall is that the price is pretty high. I wish I could use all products of this brand. Would recommend
BLUSH Z.
Perfect for trouble break out skin. Definitely helps zap those zits. Not harsh in my opinion and it was my first time trying and I was pleased. Not pricey at all. Affordable. No need for improvement
Leah S.
Awesome product that I used consistently from ulta, for sure would repurchase if I wanted to change my routine up a little bit. It felt great on the skin and helped clear my acne. The packaging wasn’t anything too exciting, but it got the job done.
Lindsay A.
Lufkin, TX
This was really nice. It’s so good that I actually used the entire tube. And i sometimes have a hard time finishing a product before moving onto the next. It worked really well for my combo skin. The packaging is simple and I like that alot.  I would recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth D.
United States
Hello guys so this product is really great because it takes away any pores and acne it makes your skin soft you can find it anywhere it is very effective and not very expensive
Lex W.
Eagle, ID
Kept breakouts kind-of at bay but left my skin looking pretty greasy considering it was a lightweight moisturizer. It was not my favorite product out of the clear start collection and I much preferred the night time treatment (moisturizer) over this one for both day AND night use.
Mindy H.
Fort Bragg, CA
Does this clear breakouts quickly, without drying out the skin??

Amazon