BY DERMALOGICA #54 in Face Scrubs

A fast-acting acne treatment that works within 15 minutes. Formulated with Salicylic Acid to help kill breakout-causing bacteria for rapid skin clearing.

• i have random breakouts sometimes and when i do they take...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? I've been having some major bre...3 Answers
  • Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Booster
  • "I have to say, I didn't like very many products in my trial kit of Dermalogica, but this was one of the few I would repurchase again and again. The smell is a little weird, but it was definitely cooling and seemed effective with my skin. Now I've gone more all natural since I do have sensitive skin, but this is still a product I would recommend to everyone else and consider repurchasing in the future." in 15 reviews
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
This is once of the few acne serums/treatments that actually works! I wear makeup 6 days a week and breakout just due to being lazy about removing my makeup and this product minimizes all my pimples in 24 hours. I use it twice a day, even if I'm just doing a quick rinse off of my makeup and not a full scrub, mask, and whatnot. Right after I tone my face and apply any other serum, I apply this product all over my cheeks which is where my biggest problems are and small spots on my forehead. It's the best for a busy woman like myself.
Rosemariee M.
Let me just start by saying this product here is a life saver !!!! I purchased this online a while back and thank god I did cuz it saved me on for photo shoots , I was so nervous I had this bad pimple and tiny pimple break out by my forehead and used this the night before my photoshoot and the very next morning they literally lightened up and shrunk I was so happy about that I’m grateful I made this purchase after all!!(:
Hannah K.
Locust Grove , GA
I’ve been using this stuff for 3 years now and swear by the entire line! I never had skin problems until my twenties so this stuff was my savior- because this girl had no clue where to even begin with skin care! I will say it’s on the pricier side but the value is above and beyond worth it. I swear if you add this to your regular skin care routine you will NOT regret it! I always get mine from ulta 💜
Sheryl A.
I received this package of 2 @dermalogica skincare products that I was extremely excited to try!!! The booster is extremely effective for my black and white heads! If it doesn’t completely remove my acne, then it at least reduces the size of it. I use this as a spot treatment after I use the mask and leave it on while I sleep. To conclude, the booster helps reduce the size of your acne—potentially allowing you to extract the acne if needed. In the end, I would definitely recommend the booster! #ClearlyGlowing #contest #complimentary @dermalogica @Influenster
Mickenzie G.
mckinney
Great product! Started to take care of my acne and breakouts that I would get, the night before my skin would just look awful from the day and then I would wake up after using the product and my skin would just blow and look amazing! The only reason I put a 4 star was because I did find a different skin care routine that works better as of right now!
Keegan L.
Defuniak Springs
Demalogica Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment comes in splendid packaging, with visually appealing artwork on it. I picked the product up and my local Wal-Mart, and typically after shaving, for some reason my skin is very prone to breakouts. This product helped clear those breakouts out very quickly and saved me from some self conscious days!
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I was pretty surprised on how well my face looked after using this in just one night. I have deep pores and a horrid amount of black heads. I get the occasional zit break out around my chin due to being a smoker. This product was a bit pricey but my oh my does it work luckily a little goes a long way.
Tara B.
Timonium
Life saver! This stuff(along with all the products in this line) saved my face from a terrible cystic acne flare up. I am not normally acne prone but started to break out so so bad around my mouth. I used this product with the starter kit and within a week the acne was basically gone!
Marisol M.
Los Angeles
I bought this product in a variety pack along with the rest of the clear start line. I loved all the products in the pack. The only tiny issue with this product is that it can be a little harsh on sensitive skin and it dries up your skin so make sure you use a really good face moisturizer every morning. Overall it was a good product.
Jacey L.
Kansas City
I love this product, it’s amazing. I put it on after I use a face wash at night and it dries out all of my break outs by morning. It does not burn and it smells great. I would recommend this to anyone who does not have dry skin, because this is ultra drying. I would recommend investing in a good moisturizer with use.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Is this product worth it? I've been having some major breakouts lately and my regular routine just isn't cutting it. This is more expensive than what I buy usually so I want to make sure it's worth the extra cash
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Does with work well with cystic acne or sensitive skin?
yasmine g.
Tottenham , London
I’ve had acne for a year now, I believe that is hormonal acne because I never had acne before in my life up until I was 19 years old. I’d love to try this but I want to know if it’s worth it and if it works because dermalogica products are pretty expensive! #dermalogica #influenster #skincare #acne
April C.
Valdosta, GA
I am really excited about this product due to the that I follow and trust #clairemarshall and she had nothing but love for this product, but before I purchase I would like to hear what others have to say about it. How long was before you noticed a difference? What are the Pros... and are there any Cons? Thank you in advance :)
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
Is it good for all skin types?

back