BY DERMALOGICA

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Courtney R.
Texico, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dermalogica is so great! I love the body care so much that I won't use anything else. My skin is always glowing & youthful! The smell of the products is addicting!
Candace L.
De Pere
I used this to help get rid of acne. It's a little pricier than I prefer but may buy again in the future.
Fribeth S.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a complete group... amazing ... creame, smoth.. and perfect... good value also. I repeat.
Salma B.
taroudant
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sizes for travel.Bought the travel sizes to see if I actually liked the body range as much as I do the skin products. Value of set was good considering you do get larger than tester sizes of the body cream and wash. Apart from the lip balm the overall scent of this range is pretty strong, I would say it's a unisex fragrance and very 'heady', I liked the scrub but it was so overpowering for me, and the scent does lounger through the day. If you like scents like this then you may well love this set more than me. Lip balm an ok addition but nothing special
rim m.
marrakech
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's skin health for the entire body: to go! you'll love this convenient kit that contains travel-friendly sizes of your Dermalogica favorites, including Conditioning Body Wash, Body Hydrating Cream, Exfoliating Body Scrub and Climate Control Lip Treatment. it's supposed to hydrate , refresh and protect your skin. instead i dont see any protection or refreshing all these products does is hydrating.
Camila C.
mi bastante bueno deja la piel muy suave y con una textura fresca, es uno de esos productos con los que notas que tu piel lo agradece.
Alexandra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
es un kit eficiente que te ayuda a merar tu piel en muchos aspectos muy duraderos y efectivos con efectos muy amables en tu rostro