BY DERMALOGICA

Conditioning Body Wash cleanses and purifies the entire body, leaving skin feeling invigorated. Buff away dulling surface debris while smoothing, polishing and energizing skin with Exfoliating Body Scrub. Follow with Body Hydrating Cream to hydrate skin and lock in moisture. Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Professional recommendation advised.

Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Dermalogica is so great! I love the body care so much that I won't use anything else. My skin is always glowing & youthful! The smell of the products is addicting!
Taylor K.
I gave this lit a chance while working at a spa that carried the dermalogica line & all though the clear start kit is what cleared my face completely I do have to say this trial kit wasn't a dud at all!! It helped make my skin feel new and refreshed!
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA
Compliment my skin perfectly.  I have very dry skin.  I discover this product at my Massage Therepist  location and also was giving to me as a item in one of my subscription box.  I never purchased this item......yet.
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
Omg this is the best thing I ever purchase hands down it does miracles on my skin making it hard to believe it mine again ova time my skin has gone bad this product brought it back !!
Jennifer S.
North Hollywood
Like the small trial kit, products worked well and I liked the packaging however the facial cleanser didn't lather well enough and I didn't feel clean overall leaving dead skin cells since there wasn't an exfoliant in the cream cleanse.
Kristin W.
Champaign
I love this brand. This kit is a great value but not all of the products are a match for my skin. I mix and match my products to address all of my skin care concerns.
Laura M.
Dublin, CA
Absolutely love this product! Very happy with it, it had long lasting effects, leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed all day long which is difficult with my skin.
Shelby O.
Norman, OK
Dermalogica is one of my favorite skin care brands! I love that they are easy to find in different stores and online and that they have products for every skin type! It can be a little on the pricey side, but it is important to invest in your skin's health!
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Dermologica is an amazing brand! check out their website to take the quiz and find out which of their products work best with your skin. this kit really worked wonders for me