BY DERMALOGICA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Advanced body lotion helps tone and smooth all skin conditions. Smooth and relieve skin dryness with Lactic Acid and natural hydroxy acid extracts from Sugar Cane and Apple.

• I need this my skin is very dry I hat it ugh 1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased anywhere else other than Ulta? Just...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love how it makes my body feel amazing and keep it hydrating within time." in 39 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this hydrating cream. I typically use this in the Winter and the price is definitely worth it although a bit pricey. It is very gentle on the skin and the packaging is great. The pump makes it easy to use and I would recommend this to others who get dry skin also." in 19 reviews
melanie q.
i used this cream after i washed my face with the cleanser, then put a toner on after and proceeded to follow up with the moisturizer and put this hydrating cream on after, i have very sensitive skin and this product was very gentle on my skin and moisturizing ! i would most certainly recommend and would buy again  !
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
I suffer from dry skin on the elbows this has been great for that. I am a first time user but will not be the last time I buy this product. Give it a try if you're having issues with dry skin. You won't regret it
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
It’s a pretty good hydrating cream. Nothing to special about it to be honest . I have used it on my body and I like that it doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. I would recommend it during a facial.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
I love this stuff for my winter skincare routine. I get very dry skin and after I shower and exfoliate I use this stuff and it just moisturizes my body so well. I hate having dry skin anywhere and this helps it immediately and in the long run to prevent it as well.
Allybesaw B.
Oceanside, CA
Not a fan of any dermilogica products . They don't seem to work well and for the price it's not the results I'd like to see. For sure disappointing . I didn't know what to expect with this product if it left my face feeing gross. They could improve on things I'm sure .
Catherine M.
I love how this cream
Makes my skin feel. It is very hydrating but feels light weight. I tried it at ulta and loved it so much and once I used it for a week I noticed my skin was more suple and hydrated. I would definitely recommend you give it a try
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
this body cream is wonderful. leaves me super smooth. the bottle is a great size and it's very effective. before this i never tried this brand though i always wanted to more . Without a doubt i will purchase again
Abbey K.
Ashville, OH
Love this brand and this product. I've never been disappointed with anything from this brand. This was my first time using this product. It worked well to moisturize my dry skin. Light scent didn't bother my sensitive skin. Well packaged. I would purchase again for my personal use.
Megan H.
New Tazewell
I could buy this stuff by the gallon. It made and skin and body feel super soft. I do feel it a be a little ok the pricier side because I get good results from drugstore products. I would recommend this to a friend.
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Can this be purchased anywhere else other than Ulta? Just curious
Alyssa R.
I need this my skin is very dry I hat it ugh

back