BY DERMALOGICA

Fragrance Free. For Daily Cleaning of Hair & Scalp. Recommended by Dermatologist DHS™ CLEAR Shampoo contains a unique blend of special cleansing and conditioning agents that can be used daily on all types of hair. It provides a luxurious lather which gently cleanses the hair and scalp. It is completely free of fragrance and color, and does not contain ingredients which could be irritating to the scalp. It is especially formulated for pH balance. see more...

• I need this my skin is very dry I hat it ugh 1 Answers
  • Can this be purchased anywhere else other than Ulta? Just curious1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
I purchased this product at Ulta. It was really hydrating and made my body feel so silky and so smooth through out the day.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
It's definitely super moisturizing , I get really dry skin during winter and this really helps
Jade H.
This subtle cream is perfect for dry skin, it hydrates and repairs any dry patches. I bought from John Lewis as I like talking to the sales advisors about new products and best sellers. I will be buying again to help with my dry elbows!
Allison K.
Middle Sackvile, NS
I find this brand so over priced for what you get there is so many other brands that are equal and less expensive. Or rather ones that are just as expensive that work better.
lilly f.
Very god and trustworthy brand, i also like their face exfoliator, can be pricey tho
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Can this be purchased anywhere else other than Ulta? Just curious
Alyssa R.
I need this my skin is very dry I hat it ugh