BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica body hydrating cream moisturizes, soothe and hydrates the skin. Relieves dryness. Restore softness. see more...

jackie v.
Hayward, CA
I bought the dermalogica hydrating cream from the beauty school i attend..because its pretty much a name brand for esthetics it wasn't pricey in my opinion but it may be for the people that usually buy cheaper facial creams. for my skin i feel it didn't work as well as i wanted to. i still have a lot of dry spots
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
I get extremely dry skin in the winter and summer months (summer from chlorine and winter from dry heat). This product works wonders. I put into on at night and my skin feels so much better in the morning. My hands get so dry they Crack and bleed but while using this product I don't experience any of that.
Lillian P.
Painesville, OH
This is a little pricier than the creams I'm used to buying but I really liked how it worked so I won't call it expensive. It hydrated better than most lotions I've used. It seemed to actually sink into my skin, rather than just lay on top of it. I'd recommend it.
Heather G.
Marion, IA
I really loved this. The smell was fresh and simple. It was not harsh on my sensitive skin, which was a huge plus because I get super dry skin, especially in the winter. I would definitely recommend this to others. The only downfall is that it is pretty expensive.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I use this cream to hydrate my legs after I shave and I love it! Super hydrating! I use this product at first in beauty school and fell in love! I would definitely recommend to others especially those with dry skin!
Camila b.
Fairhaven, MA
it's a perfect cream when you have a sensitive skin, in my case during my vacations or specially winter and summer, my skin get dry, This product it's perfect to keep hidrated my body and smooth for long time.
Jessica H.
Cincinnati, OH
His is an okay product. Have only used it once at a friends house. I am interested in purchasing this for myself and family to try and use on an everyday basis. I would recommend to friends and family
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
Dermalogica is one of my favorite body creams. Although it is pretty pricey i love the smell of the product. Also i feel nice and hydrated after applying. This is perfect for any season.
Courtney M.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Good body cream that hydrates dry skin and keeps your skin sulky smooth. I like to use this cream after I get done showering so it replenishes and rehydrates my skin after I shave.
Lizet S.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product when I've been exposed to the sun and due to my sensitive skin can get irritated if I don't use a product to set/relief the irritation. Great for me!