BY DERMALOGICA

A high-performance Vitamin C serum that works with skin’s own defenses to brighten and firm. Advanced bio-technology fuses ultra-stable Vitamin C and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, helping to dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Great product! I love anything from dermalogica!! Definitely worth the money && I’ll buy again!
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Good quality product - down fall is this brand is very pricy but it’s worth the quality you get
Kayla C.
Warren
I would really love the chance to try this product! I see all the reviews and how great it is!
kaitlyn m.
Chino, CA
Really liked this but only thing is that it is super expensive in my opinion but works great
Kayla W.
Lansing
Haven’t tried it but great packaging!! Heard the skin care was great from this brand though.
Faith W.
Oh oh t cy hp og ph ph otxog ph otxog hp og if ph og ig oh ig oh og ig oh ig ig gi ig ig
Aalaysia P.
Muncie, IN
Love this serum! Feels great on the skin. I use it every night during my nightly routine.
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
Serum seemed kind of heavy and very oily. I’m acne prone so I don’t need any additional help in that area. Product is also very costly and can only be purchased at specialty stores/online or boutiques.
Cara M.
Makes your skin feel absolutely amazing! It delivers what I expect from this brand and product. Is a little pricy but works and works well. The bottle will last months and months even when used every day like I do
Laura G.
St Petersburg, FL
I tried a sample bottle of the Dermalogica Biolumin-C Serum and immediately bought a full sized bottle. This stuff made my face glow! The texture of my face is smoother and it smells great. I have sensitive skin and this didn’t bother it at all. Definitely recommend!
Jas. J.
Does this take away dark spots?
kate e.
Philippines
Does this helps remove pimples and dark spots?
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
I have heard so many great things from this brand is this serum worth the price?
Cezz G.
Does any lady here has ever tried this serum before? Need some real reviews. I have tried some before but I dont see any changes. I mean I know there is no magic wrinkles eraser but hey! they promisse so much and are so expensive that at least something good they should do to our face. Dont you think? Any comments about this serum? Thank you beauties. 😘
Maria A.
Alameda, CA
How would you rate this against more expensive Vitamin C treatments like Skinceuticals Ferulic?