BY DERMALOGICA #9 in Face Serums

A high-performance Vitamin C serum that works with skin’s own defenses to brighten and firm. Advanced bio-technology fuses ultra-stable Vitamin C and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, helping to dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
This product has drastically helped to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s formula has advanced technology to deliver more Vitamin C into skin to make it brighter and firmer in appearance. It also helps reduce the amount of products I use on a daily basis for my facial skin routine as it exfoliates and reduces unbalanced pigmentation. It’s so easy to use! Dispense a full dropper and smooth over cleansed face & the neck morning & night after toning & before you moisturize your face. I love that it’s so gentle on the skin you can use up to twice a day.
Taylor B.
Lynnwood , WA
I use this every single morning! This is my go to vitamin c serum and it is hydrating! Smells a little like oranges but not too much! I am on my second bottle although it does last a long time. I will continue to buy this product and you should definitely give it a try!
heather G.
This is a great serum, its smells really good and goes on nice and smoothly. I like using it first thing in the morning after i wash my face. I like that its vitamin C to help with skin brightening and getting rid of dark marks and scars. Id recommend this product to my friends.
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
This review is only based on first impression trial in the store. I can’t speak on all the claims this product says it will do but I can say it felt good on the skin. It absorbs instantly and dos not leave any residue. I will definitely try it one day once I finish some of my serums.
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
I love serums and Dermalogica makes some amazing products. This product smells nice and I loved the way it made my skin look. It wasn’t too heavy so I was able to put it on AM and pM . I just let it soak in for about 30 min before applying makeup for the day.
ashley n.
Chicago
AMAZING! After using this twice a day for just a week I already saw improvement in my skin. I had some scarring on my chin that was dramatically reduced just from a week of this product. My skin looks and feels better already and I can’t wait to keep using!
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
It was easy to love this product! Fragrance was light and fresh with the serum consistency that was not gooey. This is quality made I would recommend this to skin care gurus, but it is not Essential. Good for combination skin and really can fit oily as well is dry skin!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I would have probably been more impressed if I received a sample to try at home. It was a very expensive product, which I may have purchased if I could really try it. There were no reps available at my location to try it. It is available at Ulta.
Abby S.
Dallas, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own. I absolutely loved the way this serum felt on my skin! It didn’t feel heavy or sticky. It has a slight scent but nothing overwhelming. I definitely recommend this product.
Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
So in love with this new vitamin c serum from Dermalogica. I use it every morning and will never go without it. It brightens my skin, helps with texture and pore size, not to mention that it is insanely anti aging. How could you go wrong?
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Does this help with acne scars ?
Jas. J.
Does this take away dark spots?
yasmine g.
Tottenham , London
Has anyone tried this and noticed a difference in dark hyper pigmentation spots? I’m not concerned about lines and wrinkles but after having acne you get dark spots ( hyper pigmentation ) And I need a serum that will lighten/brighten those spots
Maria A.
Alameda , CA
How would you rate this against more expensive Vitamin C treatments like Skinceuticals Ferulic?
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Have anyone tried it? Do you actuallysee diferrence on your skin?