BY DERMALOGICA #11 in Face Serums

A high-performance Vitamin C serum that works with skin’s own defenses to brighten and firm. Advanced bio-technology fuses ultra-stable Vitamin C and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, helping to dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Paige ..
I have actually really been enjoying this serum! I have been using it for about 2 to 3 weeks, I purchased it right after it was available on the Ulta.com website. I never purchased it for the explicit purposes of reviewing it on Influenster, but then when Influenster asked me if I would like to review it I was actually very excited to do so. I find that this product leaves the skin feeling very illuminated, but also does not leave a nasty, greasy cast on the face. Given that I use this before I go to bed, I really like that fact… I don’t want any of the nasty residue from a serum on my pillow at night. Over the past couple of weeks I have found that this does do a very nice job of fading old acne scars while also helping with overall current blotchiness that I have in my day-to-day life. In the last week, I started using it in my morning routine as well as my evening routine just to see how it would sit under my foundation. This is the only area that I’m noticing any issues… I find that it doesn’t always mix well with all of my foundations that I put over top. Sometimes it works fine and I don’t notice any difference in the foundation, while other times I noticed my foundation is more porous looking and doesn’t last as long. That is the only issue I’ve had, so I do not even consider that a problem… If I notice it continues, I will just go back to only using it at night. Overall, I really have enjoyed this product! This is one of those moments where you really do get what you pay for – a product that might be kind of pricey upfront, but does a lot of beautiful things for the skin and really has helped my normally oil skin look very radiant and beautiful!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I went to ulta today to try out Dermalogica’s new BioLumin-C Serum and let’s just say I am in complete awe! It is a very light weight not greasy formula that just melts onto your skin! It is unlike any other serum I have tried! It Brightens and firms while protecting your skin from the daily harsh elements! It is formulated with advanced technology to deliver 3X more Vitamin C into your skin! It seriously feels like silk on your skin! I seriously think that I have found my new Holy Grail Facial Serum! Dermalogica Biolumin-c Serum
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I have several vitamin C serums in my skincare collection and I have to admit, this is one of my favorites. Absorbability is good and texture is good. It works for brightening skin when there is dullness or uneven skin tone. I have oily-combo, acne-prone, slightly sensitive skin for reference.

I’m also a big fan of this brand’s Age Smart line which this is a new addition to. I have the Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex, Dermalogica Nightly Lip Treatment, and Dermalogica AGE Smart Daily Defenders Trio 3 piece as part of my Age Smart collection. These all work really well together so if you like one, then I suggest pairing it with the others.

Disclaimer: I tried a sample as part of a contest but all opinions are 100% my own.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Dermalogica Age Smart Biolumin-C Serum is a height performance vitamin C serum that optimizes skin’s own defenses to brighten, firm, and help dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Advanced bio-technology and an ultra-stable vitamin C complex work synergistically to enhance bioavailability of vitamin C to fight oxidative stress and the appearance of skin aging before it starts. Optimized delivery system combined with a peptide and AHA renews for brighter, firmer, more radiant skin.
Monica M.
Irvine, CA
I was able to try out this product as I received a sample size of it (about a 2 week's supply, if using day and night).

This product had a light citrus smell that is rather enjoyable and not overwhelming. After application, the scent dissipates and it doesn't not feel thick and/or oily (like you would assume an oil serum would leave you). I did notice a more 'glowy'/brighter look after using this product, but did not notice much else. Vitamin-C products are great for evening out skin-tone, tighter and brighter skin (after a consistent use of the product)! I'm sure if I used this longer (2 months or more) I would start seeing the results I wanted!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Dermalogica has been around for most of my life, but I either thought my skin didn't need it or I didn't want to spend the money on it!! I received a sample in my June BeautyFIX box and set it aside with all my other skincare products. I received a virtualvox from Influenster, as part of a contest. I went to Ulta, like I was supposed too, but I didn't see it at my local store. I had another purchase to make anyway and ended up receiving a deluxe sample of Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse. I used both that night and was shocked. The pre-cleanse worked great and so did the serum. I have used a lot of different serums and vitamin-C products, but this one was different. It is so lightweight and absorbs extremely well. The next day I had a beautiful glow and it didn't fade throughout the day. I'm am now a true believer in "you get what you pay for."  Dermalogica Biolumin-c Serum
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I have terrible, itchy dry skin. I’ve always had eczema since childhood but it wasn’t this bad until now. The dry air and pool water are making my itching uncontrollable. I’ve tried ultra healing lotion, lachydren, eucerin- they didn’t help. I read an article on eczema and read Cerave was one of the best recommended for eczema. It’s only been a few days and the relief is significant! I’m not taking my legs with my nails, and my skin is already looking better. Tip: put the lotion on while you are still damp after a shower and let it dry. This helps the lotion keep moisture in!
Alexandra M.
Vitamin C can be a tricky ingredient to work with, To fully reap benefits there are a couple of formulation must's to consider for stabilization. *Bio-availability* matters. This contained the stamina to penetrate the deeper layers of the skin where needed and is where I believe Dermalogica Biolumin-c Serum outperformed SkinCeuticals - C E Ferulic 30ml/1oz
Megan S.
I found this product as part of a contest, presented by Influenster. All I can say is, I would purchase this product again! Unfortunately, I didn't see results until after using this product for roughly a week but definitely made my skin brighter. The cost wasn't all that expensive, but again, it is a high-end product. I would relate this product to another Vitamin C serum that I have, but I can't say this product is far better than that serum.
Ariel B.
Coeur d'Alene
I received a sample size of this with my beauty fix subscription. I have pretty good skin but have always been plagued by some small red spotting from old acne battles. I used this at night after toner and before moisturizing  and my complexion evened out and the red spots faded so much!
Jas. J.
Does this take away dark spots?
yasmine g.
Tottenham , London
Has anyone tried this and noticed a difference in dark hyper pigmentation spots? I’m not concerned about lines and wrinkles but after having acne you get dark spots ( hyper pigmentation ) And I need a serum that will lighten/brighten those spots
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Does this help with acne scars ?
kate e.
Philippines
Does this helps remove pimples and dark spots?
Maria A.
Alameda, CA
How would you rate this against more expensive Vitamin C treatments like Skinceuticals Ferulic?