Dermalogica Barrier Repair uploaded by Diana M.Dermalogica Barrier Repair uploaded by Jessica D.Dermalogica Barrier Repair uploaded by Estee O.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by the international dermal institute. A unique anhydrous (waterless) moisturizer that melts gently into sensitized skin to help soothe irritation caused by environmental aggressions such as pollution, temperature extremes, irritating cosmetic products, harsh detergents, chemical exposure, stress poor diet or hormonal factors. Formulated with Dermalogica's exclusive anti-ozonate complex to help shield skin from reactive ozone. Oil of evening primrose and emollient silicones provide a velvety feel, while helping to strengthen the skin's natural lipid barrier to resist future damage. Shea butter, Vitamin C and Bisabolol. help maintain skin moisture balance while scavenging potentially damaging free radicals. Fragrance free. Professional recommendation advised. Made in the USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product! It is perfect as a primer right before you put your makeup on! Also it has lavender in it so it is good for any sensitive skin type. It's a little pricey but it is so worth it. I would definitely recommend to someone who likes the feeling of their skin being soft. " in 18 reviews
  • "I have very very sensitive, blemished sometimes dry skin. Using this product helped to build up the strength in my skin. Causing the sensitivity to not be as painful. And no more blemished skin !!" in 4 reviews
Diana M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Been using this for about a week. After going for a facial and being told I had dehydrated skin (I have normal/oily skin) and then I was explained on how my skin gets dehydrated vs lack of moisture. This product has made such a drastic change on my skin that now I am in the process of doing research and purchasing more of dermalogica products. My skin has not looked this radiant in a while and my skin is now repairing itself, will update in a few weeks
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
The entire ultra calming line from this brand has substantially changed how my skin looks and feels. I was suffering from breakouts and dry skin and dull skin. Within 24 hours I had the best skin of my life. I’m very critical of products and am absolutely at amazed at how well these perform!
Kathryn b.
Williamsport
I️ used the barrier repair religiously for a year. I️ have very dry skin-eczema, etc. I️ honestly don’t know that it did anything. It’s very lightweight, no fragrance-but it’s hard to tell if it went where I️ tried to put it. Did I️ use enough? I️ stopped using it and went with Aveeno.
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I didn't see this product doing much for me. As a primer, it just wasn't worth the money. I still had separation with my foundation. I was disappointed because I really like Dermalogica. I will continue to try their new products despite this one not being for me.
Constance M.
Newport, TN
This stuff feels amazing!! It is super smooth and you can feel how soft your face feels instantly. It also makes your face feel smooth even after you've washed your day off. It has a lasting effect.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Such a love hate relationship with this product. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an amazing moisturizer. It’s definitely my all time favorite. But I rarely ever buy it because it’s so expensive and is so small! Even though it may be the best moisturizer I’ve ever used, I run out of it immediately because it’s so tiny. I really wish they would make this in a bigger size, but for now the price and how much you actually get seems really unfair to me. Dermalogica is such a great brand and the ultra calming line is my favorite, but please please please make a larger moisturizer!
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
The only product line that I like with dermalogica is the ultra calming line. I am an esthetician and this product is a life savor in the treatment room. It takes down any redness and makes the skin look smooth and flawless. I would always put another moisturizer on top of this one because it does not have enough for any skin type I have worked with.
Jes K.
Oak Forest, IL
I love this product especially for the summer. It locks in moisture and keeps your skin fresh all day. The packaging is kinda basic and is a little pricey but it is worth the money! Put it on after your moisturizer and let it absorb for about 10 minutes and it locks in your moisturizer and protects your skin while being a perfect makeup primer!
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wish I could give this product ten stars. It's a life saver. I use it as both a primer before doing my makeup and also as a humectant at night to retain my much needed moisture while sleeping. It has a beautiful silky texture that doesn't leave me with strange build up under my makeup and doesn't make my pores feel clogged.
Erica L.
Biddeford, ME
I'm a licensed esthtician and went to a Dermalogica school for my studies. I never used this product myself until I recently was diagnosed with rosacea. This moisturizer is amazing. Just enough moisture and you can really feel it creating a barrier on your face. The price is so worth it, as you only need a little bit to cover your whole face.