BY DERMALOGICA

Concentrated oil booster soothes, nourishes and moisturizes to restore balance to sensitive skin. Triple Defense Complex nourishes the skin, relieves dryness and reinforces barrier integrity against future irritation.

Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
We all want a healthy looking skin with less effort and time. And, if the product range is cost-effective it's an excellent find. Nowadays, beauty and skincare industry is inundated with so many products that make tall claims, and many of them are not even cost-effective, and the results are often not to our expectations and standards.

And, if you have a sensitive skin that is prone to irritations, rashes, and redness like mine, you are going to love Dermalogica Barrier Defense Booster. I have been using this product for over two weeks, and I love it and recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin like mine.

Before Dermalogica, I have used and invested money and time in trying out a range of boosters products, serums, and hydration facial oils but found nothing useful to give my sensitive skin a much-needed boost, defense, and hydration for an extended period.
The results with other skincare products before using Dermalogica were not satisfactory as most of the products never worked the entire day or most of the day for me. But, with Dermalogica Barrier Defense booster results are amazingly good. It efficient and my skin feels loved, nourished, hydrated and moisturized for most of the day.

Dermalogica Barrier Defense booster soothes, nourishes and moisturizes skin to restore balance to my sensitive skin. It's has got Oat oil whose soothing properties combat sensitivity and supports healthy looking skin. Moreover, these products have "No artificial fragrances or colors."

I don't have to wait to rush outside after applying Dermalogica Barrier Defense booster as this formula is so smooth that you can put it on under and over your everyday makeup and the results are fascinating with no residues or cakiness. It won't give you runny, greasy or molted look, plus I haven't had any complaints with this product since I started using it.

I have been using these products for a month and I'm amazed to see the results. My skin has less irritation, redness and looks radiant too. I am in absolute love with the products.

I used to have a sensitive skin that was prone to irritations, rashes, and redness but now I have a hydrated and moisturized skin, and I get compliments from family and friends all the time asking me for the secret of my glowing skin. I use Dermalogica Barrier Defense Booster with Calm Water Gel every day. Thanks to Dermalogica I now have a skincare regime that I never had before.

Pro-tip 1- You can take 2-3 drops of Barrier Defense Booster and lightly massage it into your skin or mix it with your daily moisturizer to have the ultra calming benefits and feel the difference.
Pro-tip 2- You can even apply it before your makeup as it's a non-greasy formula and won't leave any residues.
Dermalogica Barrier Defense Booster
I got Dermalogica Barrier Defense booster as a complimentary product from the Dermologica for purely testing purposes. And, I would recommend this product to everyone with a sensitive skin.
Heidi H.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

I have to start by saying that I adore the product itself! I find the smell to be super soothing and “ultra calming” (just like the rest of the line), perfect thing to create that spa experience at home! I have not used this in the daytime, as I was concerned that it might not play well with my makeup, and also found that I LOVE the calming scent right before bed! My skin can be super finicky, and while I love using facial oils and such, find that I tend to break out, not so with the Barrier Defense Booster! My skin loved it and definitely looked and felt all around healthier! I am thrilled to have found this product! I noticed people were not fans of the packaging, but I didn’t mind it. I was able to use the product as needed, without wasting any of that precious goodness! Dermalogica always knocks it out of the park!

I did receive this product for free through influenster, in exchange for an honest review, but have to say this is one that I will absolutely repurchase!
Cali D.
I’ve delt with extremely dry/sensitive skin with slight redness for a few years now. I’ve experimented with so many different products and I could never find anything that worked for me. I even went to a dermatologist and the medicine/cream they prescribed worked for a few days then the dry skin got worse. I havent been able to wear makeup in over a year because it looks really bad with dry skin. I’ve spent probably hundreds of dollars in search of the perfect products. I was excited to try this line mailed to me by influenster. I’ve been using it for awhile now and my skin has greatly improved and I feel like a person again! Thank you so much! I will continue to purchase these products!
Taylor M.
Orangeburg, SC
I have really enjoyed using this product--I received it complimentary from Influenster. I am using it twice daily (some days I skip the mornings though because it is a little heavy). I have really enjoyed the texture, especially at night, because I can really tell it's moisturizing. However, I wish there was a better description of what this product actually does besides moisturize. I know it's supposed to "defend" your skin but I'm kind of unclear about how it does that. I mean I thought this was a very effective moisturizer and I would consider purchasing it again but I want to know more about what it does for my skin.
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo sensitive skin with redness. Influenster sent me this product over a month ago and I have used it every day. After washing my face I dispense 6 to 8 drops on the palm of my hands and rub my hands together. I press the oil all over my face and neck. Any product left on my fingers I tap around my eye area. My face looks shiny afterwards, but not heavy or goopy. I prefer to use this at night and I wake up with the most beautiful glowy skin. I have noticed a significant difference in the sensitivity of my skin and a reduction in the redness on my face. The product does not burn or irritate my skin. I know it works because the eye cream I use would sting a little. Since I apply some of this oil around my eye area, I no longer feel the stinging of the eye cream. The only negative is the smell of the oil. I'm not a fan, but after a while I stopped noticing it. I love this product. I have received several compliments, especially when I'm not wearing makeup and this is unheard of for me. Highly recommend! *Disclaimer: I recieved this complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Reni C.
Santa Monica, CA
This is a complimentary product sent by Influenster but I always write my honest opinion/s about any free products I receive. I have sensitive skin and this really feels good on the skin. Sometimes skincare products with "ultra-calming" effects can cause tingling sensation on the skin and irritation, at least on my skin it does. I use this at night and leave it one for a few hours before applying a night cream or an overnight sleeping mask. This feels more like a serum than a moisturizer but it does have a thin consistency. This product sinks in the skin quickly and provides moisture overnight. This product is a little difficult to dispense (maybe I got a bad one) since it is not squeeze tube and it does not have a pump. Also, this comes with a hefty price tag of $75. I am not saying that it is not a good product, but for me, fortunately, I do not have a lot of skin issues and can use other options such as brands like Clinique for less. Again, if you think this is a skin-changing product for you, then it might be worth it, but not for me.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
So I’ve been using this product for a month now, in combination with the korean beauty products I use. It definitely calms irritated skin. Especially around my nose area since it’s always dry from my nose blowing lol. However, I very much dislike this bottle. It’s hard to get this product out, which makes me not want to use it as much as I would like to cause I can’t be bothered to do so. I took off a star for this. They could’ve used a bottle with a dropper or something. Because this bottle while cute. Isn’t really functional. So I docked a star for that reason. Would I recommend this product. Yes. For the price and size, in comparison to my cheaper korean products that can do the same things, though I’m not sure if I would buy it. I did receive this product free for my review and enjoyed it. However, I’m not sure I’d ever spend $70+ on one face product.
Jullie A.
Roseville, CA
The winter weather has made my skin drier than usual. I also have sensitive, combination skin that’s prone to eczema AND acne breakouts. I was hoping this Ultra Calming booster oil would help balance my skin, with its dry/irritated areas, but it wasn’t what I was hoping for. The oil itself has a mild fragrance, something very soothing and spa-like. It also applies smoothly, but takes light massaging to get it to absorb. Otherwise, my face would just look too greasy. I thought the packaging was unique, with the button on the bottom to dispense the amount you need. However, I felt like a lot of oil would come out, and you only really need a drop or two. This oil felt very heavy after applying. After just a couple of days, I began to see pimples on my chin and forehead. My skin just felt too oily and congested. I would recommend this product to someone who truly has dry skin. If you’re combination or just have drier skin due to weather like me, this oil may not be for you.

Disclosure: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes.
Elle C.
I went from applying the Dermalogica Barrier Defense Booster once a day to twice a day when I did not see results. When my dry patches started to shrink, I resumed the once-a-day routine and the dry patches expanded. I believe applying a moisturizer under $75 would do the same trick. I would not recommend spending $75 for this.
Elizabeth L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this product - its like the must-have product I didn't even know I needed! A few drops turns my moisturizer into a hydrating facial. Huge plus that this is paraben-free without any artificial additives or coloring.

I love that I feel moisturized without being oily. My skin just drinks it right up! I got this in my VoxBox for free as a product to try and I've been using a few drops daily. I really love the results - my only tiny issue is that the applicator is a bit of a pain to use because you have to kind of shake the drops out. Worth the effort I say.
Alex P.
Los Angeles
I bought this at the recommendation of the women helping me at the counter along with several other products. I didn’t realize quite how pricey it was when I purchased it! Before I go ahead and open it and give it a whirl, is it worth the price tag? What is it going to do for my skin besides moisturize? I don’t think I’m overly dry to begin with.