BY DERMALOGICA

A refreshing peptide toner that creates a hydrating, antioxidant shield over skin to help reduce fine dryness lines and prevent the signs of aging.

• How does this work? And if it's virtual does that mean I ...3 Answers
  • Am I supposed to be getting this sample in the maiL ?!? I...4 Answers
  • So what is a virtual voxbox?4 Answers
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist
  • "I love a good mist and this Hydro Mist is hydrating and makes me feel like I'm at the spa. You get a ton of product that will last you a really long time. I highly recommend this mist and plan on re-purchasing it." in 20 reviews
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I tried this at ulta, but I am going to buy the full size. I liked it that much! The mist is very fine and doesn't squirt, unlike some other mists. I sprayed over a full face of makeup and it did not disturb the makeup, nor did it make me oily. Instead, it gave me a mild dewy, refreshed look with mild skin tightening (which I loved). It almost felt like hairspray but that feeing dissipated within a few minutes. I compare this to UD setting spray, but with anti angling benefits, and a fresh scent! I like the claims of this product and am hoping with long term use they hold true! And I really like the ingredient list!
Denisse R.
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist

Dropped in @ultabeauty & checked out the new Anti-Oxidant Hydramist spray by @dermalogica & I was impressed! It didn’t make my sensitive skin sting or turn red! Plus it smelled great!

I found it to have a Citrus/ flowery type scent. Felt very cooling and light on the skin as it dried. While the spray dried down, it did felt slightly tacky or sticky, but that went away completely once dried. My skin feels soft and tighter, more firm, after wearing it. I could literally feel a barrier on the skin, but it wasn’t heavy at all! These are all claims that the bottle itself makes, so I was surprised to find that it actually did what it said!

👍🏼 If you want to check it out yourself, it’ll be on sale on January 19th (Friday!) ...for 1/2 off! May be worth it for just the size of the bottle alone.. 😉😉👌🏼
Alex N.
Houston
 I cannot live without this. Seriously, I don’t know how I lived before I found it! Dismissed as just do it fresh, I spritz some on my face in the morning before I put on my moisturizer that I use it to set my make up. And then at night after I cleanse I missed again and add more moisturizer. This is absolutely beautiful stuff. And it smells so Fresh and clean. I love the stuff
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
The hydramist while I tested in stores was great but after longer wear through the day I felt like my face began to dry out again. I think it would work better if I applied by Hydration Serum prior to the mist. I love the convenience of spray products as the coverage is good without the effort of having to apply all over my face. Will need a longer test period
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I used to be a huge Dermalogica fan, but I think the formula must have changed on their anti aging skin care line, because now I’m having allergic reactions, including hives, when I use their product line. I tried the Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist, thinking that I’s give them another chance and, although no allergic reaction, I was not all that impressed. It’s okay, but for the price I think yo u could do much much better. I think that this is a product going on the brand’s reputation alone. If it wasn’t #Dermalopgica would we bother?
Melissa S.
 I love this spray ❤. Your skin has a natural protective barrier that can sometimes be broken down. The Antioxidant Hydramist helps supplement the natural skin barrier by fighting damaging free radicals floating in the air caused by pollution, tobacco smoke, fried foods and more. It has a whole host of other purposes too, including encouraging firmness, elasticity and keeping skin quenched all day long. I spray this on before my serums both morning and night.
Dermalogica is an amazing brand of skincare. Every product I have tried, works, and the products last so long! Even better, they are cruelty-free 🙌
Asha B.
I give it four stars because it is a really good product. It works just like it should. HOWEVER, it is ridiculously expensive. I hope they put diamond dust in there because I don’t see why it needs to be so expensive other than that. The ingredients are top of the line and great, but there is no way it’s worth more than like 10-15$. I wouldn’t buy it again because of the price.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I really liked this hydrating mist! Sometimes I don’t believe the hype about mists but I’m realizing how important skincare really is. This most feels so nice when I spray on my face and doesn’t leave my face oily. It feels quite refreshing and feels like I’m supplying my skin when the right nutrients it needs to keep glowing.
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
Great price for a great product. Not going to lie after spraying this on my face and seeing almost instant results I was pretty blow away at the 11$ price tag! Totally worth it. And it smell great!! I love testing products I wouldn’t normally check out for Influenster campaigns!
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
The Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydrating Mist is WONDERFUL! I have Combination skin that is dehydrated due to age, lack of hydration and past sun exposure. I am really trying to re vamp my skin care routine to help erase the mistakes of the past. This mist is so light, and you know it works because it has a slight tingling sensation after you mist your face. I use this after my cleansing routine and press it lightly into the skin after spraying. I apply my moisturizer after I use the spray. The mist helps prep the skin so that moisturizer, serums and eye creams penetrate better thus work better. I also use this mist as a makeup setting spray.
Genna S.
Canton, MA
Am I supposed to be getting this sample in the maiL ?!? I got an email saying I was chosen to review a this product...but i havent even got the product in the mail to even do any review.....!?!??!
cassandra L.
Portage, MI
So what is a virtual voxbox?
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
How does this work? And if it's virtual does that mean I really didn't win anything at all??
Emily P.
Bardstown, KY
So what do I have to do to get this #voxbox I've never gotten one before?
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
What does everyone think of these products?