BY DERMALOGICA

A refreshing peptide toner that creates a hydrating, antioxidant shield over skin to help reduce fine dryness lines and prevent the signs of aging.

• How does this work? And if it's virtual does that mean I ...3 Answers
  • Am I supposed to be getting this sample in the maiL ?!? I...4 Answers
  • So what is a virtual voxbox?4 Answers
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist
  • "I love a good mist and this Hydro Mist is hydrating and makes me feel like I'm at the spa. You get a ton of product that will last you a really long time. I highly recommend this mist and plan on re-purchasing it." in 20 reviews
Mason H.
Eugene
Purchased at: ULTA
You can feel how packed with antioxidants this mist is the second it’s on your skin. It feels soothing and nourishing to the skin. There are some fragrant plant oils in this formula that could contribute to sensitivity & irritation in some skin types. The price of this is slightly irrational- given how the brand structures pricing this comes as no surprise. Overall it’s a great product but couldn’t give 5 stars until the fragrant oils are removed
Maddie N.
Princeton Jct, NJ
there are so many good things I can say about this line and this product. Hydra mist is you guessed it a hydrating “toner” that provides AGE smart benefits to slow down the age process! Apply a few spritz after cleansing the skin and follow with your favorite dermalogica prescribed moisturizer!
Brittany T.
Provo
This is by far my favorite toner. Not only does it help to even out skin tone and give added hydration, but it also helped get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. It protects against free radicals in the environment which is awesome for preventing further aging.
Molly R.
Wynantskill, NY
I don’t find this to have many benefits other than hydration and smelling good. It’s a bit disappointing. I am a first time user. This is gentle in the skin though but I would not recommend.
Alex N.
Houston
 I cannot live without this. Seriously, I don’t know how I lived before I found it! Dismissed as just do it fresh, I spritz some on my face in the morning before I put on my moisturizer that I use it to set my make up. And then at night after I cleanse I missed again and add more moisturizer. This is absolutely beautiful stuff. And it smells so Fresh and clean. I love the stuff
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
The hydramist while I tested in stores was great but after longer wear through the day I felt like my face began to dry out again. I think it would work better if I applied by Hydration Serum prior to the mist. I love the convenience of spray products as the coverage is good without the effort of having to apply all over my face. Will need a longer test period
Sandy C.
Tooele, UT
I used to be a huge Dermalogica fan, but I think the formula must have changed on their anti aging skin care line, because now I’m having allergic reactions, including hives, when I use their product line. I tried the Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist, thinking that I’s give them another chance and, although no allergic reaction, I was not all that impressed. It’s okay, but for the price I think yo u could do much much better. I think that this is a product going on the brand’s reputation alone. If it wasn’t #Dermalopgica would we bother?
Asha B.
I give it four stars because it is a really good product. It works just like it should. HOWEVER, it is ridiculously expensive. I hope they put diamond dust in there because I don’t see why it needs to be so expensive other than that. The ingredients are top of the line and great, but there is no way it’s worth more than like 10-15$. I wouldn’t buy it again because of the price.
Kelli H.
Newburgh, IN
I really liked this hydrating mist! Sometimes I don’t believe the hype about mists but I’m realizing how important skincare really is. This most feels so nice when I spray on my face and doesn’t leave my face oily. It feels quite refreshing and feels like I’m supplying my skin when the right nutrients it needs to keep glowing.
Deanna M.
Ashland , KY
The Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydrating Mist is WONDERFUL! I have Combination skin that is dehydrated due to age, lack of hydration and past sun exposure. I am really trying to re vamp my skin care routine to help erase the mistakes of the past. This mist is so light, and you know it works because it has a slight tingling sensation after you mist your face. I use this after my cleansing routine and press it lightly into the skin after spraying. I apply my moisturizer after I use the spray. The mist helps prep the skin so that moisturizer, serums and eye creams penetrate better thus work better. I also use this mist as a makeup setting spray.
Genna S.
Canton, MA
Am I supposed to be getting this sample in the maiL ?!? I got an email saying I was chosen to review a this product...but i havent even got the product in the mail to even do any review.....!?!??!
cassandra L.
Portage, MI
So what is a virtual voxbox?
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
How does this work? And if it's virtual does that mean I really didn't win anything at all??
Emily P.
Bardstown, KY
So what do I have to do to get this #voxbox I've never gotten one before?
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
What does this smell like?