BY DERMALOGICA

• Do you see a difference on your skin? what exactly?1 Answers
Victoria M.
Absolutely adore this product. So easy to use, but provides the best results. It is very gentle but it does the job. It 100% went above and beyond my expectations. It is very effective and doesn't take long to see results. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
I love ALL dermalogica products! I love the size of this-easy to put in your toiletry bag. This sprays on and it's cool and refreshing. I buy my Dermaologica at Ulta and try to get facials using their products.
Lauren S.
Great product! I love that it is a spray, rather than having to dab it on a cotton swab. It makes my life easier. The quality of Thai product is great. I have noticed a huge difference is my skin while using this line for some time now. My skin is always glowing!
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
I love this product, I cannot live without toners due to my oily skin. I feel like they have helped me balance out my skin. The packaging is very useful and easy to use. I would definitely repurchase this toner once I run out.
Lydia R.
Ogdensburg, NY
This is an amazing toner! I use it twice a day everyday and have been for the past 2 years. It is really nice because once you wash your face you spray some of this on an its a cool refreshing feeling! My skin got so much better when I use this opposed to when I use other toners. This is an amazing product!
Taylor M.
While this toner is alright I did not find that it did amazing things for my skin that I usually look for in a toner. I liked the bottle and application with the sprayer made applying the product to my face really easy. I was not a fan of the smell.
Shennah M.
I loved this toner! It seemed to really help set my face before I applied any moisturizers or make-up. The cute, fun handle was a bonus too.
Shana C.
West Point, MS
This was not the best product on my sensitive skin. It smells great though! I was left red and itchy. Sorry.
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Karina V.
STOCKTON, CA
Do you see a difference on your skin? what exactly?