BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica By Dermalogica 4810321601 For Women see more...

Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Super rich repair is wonderful moisturizer paired with the skin perfect primer which is also a age reversing product. You're never too young to use age reversing products especially if you are a tobacco smoker. The mix of the moisturizer& primer keeps my skin from getting hella oily or too dry. The primer is a tad tinted but once you rub it in and apply your makeup you can't even tell. I definitely recommend it for anyone with oily skin ! If you buy wholesale dermalogica is great price
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Review for: Dermalogica Dermalogica Super Rich Repair 1.7 oz, Age Smart more...
I really enjoyed how this makes my skin feel. I apply at night. It feels a little tacky even after it dries, but in the morning my skin feels plumped, smooth, and super hydrated. I did seem to notice it can clog a few pores, so I'm not sure how it would do on oily skin types. But it is very gentle and soothing on my dry, sensitive skin, I just don't use it every day.
Brooklyn M.
Super rich, just like the name. I use it during the winter time when my skin was extremely dry on top of my moisturizer at night. Wouldn't recommend wearing under makeup, otherwise it tends to slide off throughout the day.
Sara F.
This moisturizer delivers immediate benefits to chronically dry, dehydrated and prematurely-aging skin with this super-concentrated, heavy-weight cream. Powerful peptides stimulate collagen production while an acid-free renewal complex smoothes fine lines for dramatically improved elasticity and tone. Ultra-emollient Shea Butter and Oil of Evening Primrose replenished my skin with maximum hydration, relieved my severe dryness.
Missy B.
Madera, CA
Great product. A Lil goes a long way. Felt the difference in my skin aftr 2 weeks. Expectations were met. First time user and will use again.
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Review for: Age Smart more...
Love this moisturizer so much as well. Like I have said you can’t go wrong with dermalogica products. This is super rich no pun intended.
Emara
Review for: Dermalogica Dermalogica Super Rich Repair 1.7 oz more...
During winter, my skin felt so dry until I got this stuff. It is amazing! my skin is so hydrated it's glowing! I love this stuff!
Nadia I.
So thick and creamy almost feels like butter . The best anti shining night time moisturizer of life. Pricey but def worth it
Erin C.
Fitzgerald, GA
I put this on every night before bed, and I love it, it def met my expectations! I would purchase again
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
I don't love it. But... I don't hate it either. It was a little too thick and made my skin feel oily.