BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Age Smart Super Rich Repair 10 Samples Instantly replenish chronically dry, dehydrated and prematurely-aging skin with Super Rich Repair - Dermalogica's most intense, super-concentrated moisturizing cream designed to: Nourish skin with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jill D.
Jill D.
Love the age smart line of dermalogica! The whole brand of dermalogica is amazing skincare and all natural. I am selective and they have not disappointed. I am an esthetician and used this brand all through my training. Smells great and goes on great as well.
Skye M.
Skye M.
Wichita, KS
HOLY GRAIL OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE!!! This is my go to, twice a day moisturizer. I love it more than anything I've ever used! I even use it as my makeup primer. I have dry skin sometimes and this cures it right up. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
This is a good brand so I expected a little more especially for the price but it wasn't terrible but definitely did not meet my expectations although the package was nice I wouldn't recommend this product
Jacey S.
Jacey S.
Independence, LA
I'm an esthetician and I've used this on my clients for years now and everyone loves it! I've never heard a bad thing about it!
Anoushay! U.
Anoushay! U.
It is heavier than a normal day cream, which is exactly what you want in a night cream. When I wake up in the morning my skin is refreshed and feels amazing. I was worried I Wallis start to have break outs, but I have not had any issues. It smaller amazing!
Diksha M.
Diksha M.
Dubai
This brand is amazing! Its available at every salons and effective too. The products doesn't harm your skin. Its a little pricey but worth it. The packaging is great too. Recommended to those who have sensitive skin!
Lucia Yulissa P.
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
San diego
How can I get the samples?