BY DERMALOGICA

Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser ( Salon Size ) see more...

Megan E.
Megan E.
This product is just alright. I didn't see many changes in my skin. That could just be because of my skin, because my mom seemed to really enjoy this cleanser. She has been using it for quite some time and has nothing bad to say about it. For me personally, it wasn't anything to get too excited about.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Nashville, TN
I can't say enough good things about dermalogica!! It is effective, smells great, and over all great. I like a product with some suds, my skin felt clean and smooth. Good price and I would recommend!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sanford, FL
Best facial cleanser for a fresh, clean feeling I've ever used! I feel like it is making such a difference with my imperfections and dark spots/signs of aging. I use it every single night!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Williamston, SC
This cleanser is in my daily skincare rotation. It helps start the exfoliation process and deep cleanse. While traveling it's my go to for keeping my skin clear and glowing. Definitely recommend for you to try!
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Rotherham , South Yorkshire
Made my skin look so much tighter and younger, it smelled really good and was super good value for money! The packaging was nice and really professional, super big package too! It totally exceeded my expectations and I would definitely buy it again!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Portland, OR
Essa marca eu Ainda não achei no Brasil mas ouço falar muito bem. Na promeira oportunidade comprarei sem dúvida
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Excelente producto, me cuida la piel y me encanta la sensación lo compre por internet y me gusto bastante.
member-0bd7b
member-0bd7b
I got lucky to get this product in a PR package and in the first try itself I was quite impressed. Its got amazing results immediately.