Dermalogica - Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser 150ml/5.1oz uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY DERMALOGICA

A skin care system researched and developed by The International Dermal Institute. Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging. Achieve superior smoothness and ultra-clean skin after just one use with this dual-action exfoliating cleanser.  A highly-active Lactic Acid concentrate helps retexturize skin suffering from visible signs of aging by removing dulling surface debris and helping accelerate skin renewal.  Antioxidant Vitamin E conditions and enhances softness while fortifying the skin s natural moisture barrier, while soothing Rose Flower Oil calms skin sensitivity.  Daily use of this silky cleanser dramatically improves skin texture and properly prepares for maximum penetration of AGE Smart ™ products.  Contains no artificial fragrance or color. Ask your skin therapist for your free Face Mapping® analysis and AGE Sm see more...

Adrienne L.
This my most holy grail, miracle in a bottle skin care product!!! It's a gentle formula that made my skin feel super smooth. It clearly does what it says that it resurfaces the skin. I just love how it exfoliated my skin without the harsh scrub beads you typically find in most exfoliating products. If I could give 10 stars for this product I would! For those who have more sensitive skin though, It's best to maybe try this product first by purchasing the travel sized version as opposed to the full size because it does contain acids that may cause a reaction to more sensitive skin types. But overall, this product has my two thumbs up!
Emery W.
I have been using this for almost a year now and it really does make a difference. I don't use it everyday, I use it about once a week before bed and before my moisturizer I love it! It is a bit pricey but I don't regret the buy. Love how my skin feels afterwards..
Courtney W.
West Jordan, UT
I love this cleanser, it does a great job lightly exfoliating my skin so my complexion is always clear. It helps with minor pigmentation issues that I have and just helps me have that glow! It did sting a little after the first couple times of using it, but my skin adjusted and it hasn't stung since.
Danielle R.
I love getting a facial done when they have these products. they work amazing and they also smell so good they have face and body care products. totally relaxing to smell and use.
ELIZABETH R.
Knoxville, MD
So amazing! It's an exfoliate and cleanser. Great for getting rid of congestion. Smells clean and not too gritty. This works great with my Clarisonic brush and makes it so I only need 1 product not 2.
Jessica M.
Covington, LA
Only thing that has cleared up my hormonal acne in two years. I will always use this and I hope it continues to work this well pricey but so worth it
Vonda G.
Midland, TX
Recently introduced to Dermalogica. pricey but worth it. I love the age smart line. Met and possibly exceeded my expectations.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
I love dermalogica's AGE line. This product worked great, however it is very pricey but it lasts.
Diana B.
My skin is softer and smoother since using the Resurfacing Cleanser. I also feel that it has helped even out my skin tone and as helped with the oiliness of my skin. This isn't harsh on the skin like a scrub. I feel that this cleanser helps to even out and brighten the skin.
Anna B.
CALGARY
LOVE Dermalogicas Age Smart line, this cleanser in specific is great for cleansing but also has some exfoliating action (not phys