Dermalogica Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser uploaded by Bryanna E.Dermalogica Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser uploaded by Jacqueline G.

BY DERMALOGICA

A dual-action exfoliating cleanser containing lactic acid that smoothes, retexturizes and delivers ultra-clean skin. Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging. Antioxidant vitamin E conditions and enhances softness while fortifying the skin's natural moisture barrier. Soothing rose flower oil calms skin sensitivity. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Larry H.
highly active lactic acid concentrate that retexturizes skin from visible signs of aging by removing dulling surface debris and accelerating cell renewal. Contains Antioxidant vitamin E conditions and enhances softness while fortifying the skin's natural moisture barrier, while soothing rose flower oil calms skin sensitivity. Daily use of this silky cleanser dramatically improves skin texture and properly prepares for maximum penetration of AGE Smart products. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always like to start saying that I love Dermalogica products, because it is true and I know how good they are. They Skin Resurfacing cleanser is recommended for management and treatment of skin aging. Leaves the skin soft and clean with a single use, acts as an exfoliating cleanser. Restores the skin of the signs of age. It has a white gelatinous consistency or as hand soap and smell like delicate rose to me.
Alex N.
Houston
 Amaze balls! This cleanser is rich  and emollient for mature skin, and it also has exfoliating properties. Absolutely fabulous for keeping my skin clean and fresh, free of blackheads and zits. Also targets fine lines, and leaves my skin feeling clean plump and younger looking
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Jenny B.
bethany, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product. It felt amazing in my skin and clean. It was perfect for my sensitive skin and I will definitely be using it again. It is a little pricey but worth it.
R P.
Niceville
Used this as part of a kit from Ulta. The cleanser was wonderful. My skin texture was improved and my face was very soft and felt moisturized. The only negative in this line is the harsh smell. It's like a heavy clove smell. Not pleasant.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only been using this cleanser for a week and wow I already notice a huge difference. My skin is so much softer, brighter, even a little more plump. I have never had a cleanser so any results let alone so much in one week. This cleanser is expensive but it is definitely worth every single cent. Sometimes you can find it cheaper on amazon. I absolutely love this cleanser.
Lauren B.
Turner, ME
I have used several products from dermalogica and this is by far my favorite cleanser! I have extremely dry skin which worsens in the winter and was pleasantly surprised that I can use this daily without it drying out my skin. I follow this with their toner most and intensive moisture balance moisturizer. I highly recommend this cleanser!
Brie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really think this cleanser is the reason my skin has made such a huge turnaround. My skin is smoother and more supple and more radiant. This product exceeded my expectations, but the price point is a little high. Even though this product has a higher price point, I wouldn't use anything else because the results are so good.
Bryanna E.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time ride or die cleanser! This product is amazing for helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles but also to help combat acne! I also love to mix a small amount with a facial scrub. This allows scrubs to be a little less rough for sensitive skin.