Dermalogica Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser uploaded by Bryanna E.Dermalogica Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser uploaded by Jacqueline G.

BY DERMALOGICA

A dual-action exfoliating cleanser containing lactic acid that smoothes, retexturizes and delivers ultra-clean skin. Recommended for the smart management and treatment of skin aging. Antioxidant vitamin E conditions and enhances softness while fortifying the skin's natural moisture barrier. Soothing rose flower oil calms skin sensitivity. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
This is by far my favorite cleanser. It has a small amount of lactic acid in it so you are getting a tiny chemical peel every day. It leaves your son feeling so soft and smooth. I have used quite a few in the demalogica line and.This is by far my go to, can't live without product!
Bobbi M.
Bobbi M.
Butler, PA
I have never used a cleanser that I've found work better than this one! It's high effective and leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and smooth! It's easy to use and there isn't a formula that can make this a better product! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a better cleanser!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Southaven, MS
I got this product as a sample and love it it's pricey but I would recommend it it's very effective and makes your skin feel very soft
Bryanna E.
Bryanna E.
Salisbury, MD
My all time ride or die cleanser! This product is amazing for helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles but also to help combat acne! I also love to mix a small amount with a facial scrub. This allows scrubs to be a little less rough for sensitive skin.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Chicago
Great product! Worked well. My face felt fantastic afterward and refreshed. With all the other items I needed/wanted from this line, I was ok if I kept buying started kits. But if I wanted full sized, the price was hefty. Found another line that worked wonderful that didn't put me in the poor house.
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Mooresville
Smells great. Nice exfoliating cleanser that helps to retexturize my skin and loads of anti-aging properties too. I buy all my dermalogica products from Ulta.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sanford, FL
My absolute favorite nighttime moisturizer for getting a fresh, cleaning feeling right before bed. It helps me make up feeling bright and refreshed!
melonie p.
melonie p.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing cleanser to use at home! Gently exfoliates as well as promotes cell renewal. Use sunscreen if using this as your daily cleanser.
Summer T.
Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
Works well. It made my skin feel a little tight and like it needed a bit of moisture but other than that my skin felt clean and smooth
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Pigeon Forge
Love this product! It contains lactic acid and exfoliates the skin while cleansing as well. I use it every once in a while to swap out. A bit pricy but well worth it.