BY DERMALOGICA

Holly N.
Holly N.
Mount Airy
Dermalogica products never disappoint!  I was introduced to them by the esthetician that does my facials.  That's the only brand she uses and she explained the benefits in detail.  I ended up purchasing this set following the facial when I could see the difference in how my skin looked.  I continue to be pleased with the results I'm achieving with the products.  They are a little pricey but worth every penny.  It's all about results and these products WORK.
samantha L.
samantha L.
Sterling Hts, MI
The age smart line by Dermalogica is my favorite. The mask and thermafoliant are favorites amongst clients, esti's where I work and no myself. A great price on a superb product. IF you an only buy one brand of products this would be the one I would recommend.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't expecting to much from this product as most other anti-ageing products have the same results, but it actually helped to reduce wrinkles and dark circles.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't impressed by these products. They left my skin oily and I am pretty sure I'm allergic to them. I personally would not buy them again
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Warminster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like all of the Dermalogica Age Smart Skin Care kit.  Makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized.  I do wish that the scent wasn't so chemically though.
✖️Beatrice A.
✖️Beatrice A.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s works wonderful honestly i would so recommend to everyone it has wonderful packaging and I love its smell and if meet my expectations
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Lower Sackville
Although age isn't of a big concern right now , I do like preparing for the future and what it holds for my skin . So far so good .
federica m.
federica m.
Montevideo
arde cuando te lo pones, si es que tenes la piel un poco seca o lastimada, el pack no es lindo no me gusta sinceramente