BY DERMALOGICA

Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex 1.7ml(0.06oz) Restores delicate tissue, minimizes contour lines and helps prevent the signs of aging. Vitamin E, Avocado, Shea and Cocoa Oils fight damaging free radicals and quickly smooth rough, uneven lips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product!  As someone with chronically dry and peeling lips, this lip treatment leaves my kisser feeling hydrated and moisturized.  The smell is amazing and reminds me of strawberries.  I first learned of this product during a facial at a spa.
    " in 3 reviews
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
A good lip product. Not mind blowing or anything I would compare to laniage lip sleeping mask. My tube lasted me 3 weeks so not good value for money. I will not be repurchasing.
Cassandra H.
Mount Sinai
Ok so I am a culprit of biting/picking my lips. This is the ONLY product so far that has created a miracle. The packaging is nice and it totally exceeded my expectations. I recommend it to anybody that I speak to about lip products!
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Love this rich and smoothing and soothing lip balm. Love that it has spf. Kinda pricey, but worth it for winter lips. I splurge on this once or twice a year. Wish it had more in the tube.
Cristina S.
I love how this made my skin feel so fresh and clean and didn't feel like it was too harsh for my skin because I do have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend for girls with sensitive skin it is a must have!
Angelle M.
If you have dry, cracked lips, this stuff will be your savior. The packaging is nice and sleek. You click the bottom to release product. The product itself is so hydrating. It diminishes the lines in your lips and feels so creamy and smooth on them. I can't live without this! Great value.
Katie L.
Washington, DC
Brea E.
Atlanta, GA
I started using this because my lips were super dry and I needed something to help moisturize them. I started using this and can tell a difference in my lips after the first week. I would recommend this to ppl with dry lips
Cristal A.
Pasco , WA
i got to try this for free when i worked at ulta and let me tell you its really good nothing to much or fancy but just good.. i feel like for the price you can get something better..it was good nothing else. i probably would not buy it again. Cost too much.
Nadya K.
Georgetown , TN
This stuff is pretty amazing. At first I didn't know how to feel but when I tried it over night my lips felt amazing. Super smooth ans even brighter. The packing is clean just how the product is. I think girls really need to give this a try. I actually would buy it again:)
Mary S.
Saraland
The package was very nice and the product worked , I love this skin care line it has so many great products for every skin care concern you may have