Dermalogica - Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by stephanie U.Dermalogica - Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Soraida C.Dermalogica - Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Misty J.

BY DERMALOGICA #74 in Facial Peels

Super-concentrated antioxidant vitamins and botanicals dramatically calm and reduce the redness associated with stressed, prematurely-aging skin. For all skin types Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque is an intensive masque of concentrated vitamins and botanical extracts to calm environmentally-stressed skin. Firming Vitamin A increases elasticity and moisture content while antioxidant Vitamin C aids in collagen synthesis, restoring suppleness. Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 promote healthy tissue regeneration, while calming botanical extracts of Licorice, Comfrey and Burdock soothe the skin. Fragrance free. Vitamins A, C, E, F and Pro-Vitamin B5 help repair and restore skin to optimum fitness. Beta Glucan soothes irritated skin and enhances moisture barrier properties. Nutrient-rich Algae Extract moisturizes and softens skin. Calming extracts of Licorice, Comfrey and Burdock soothe skin and decrease sensitivity. Directions: Apply a thin layer to clean face and throat. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Can be used as an eye masque. Use twice weekly after exfoliation. Follow with a Dermalogica moisturizer. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. / 74 ml Ingredients: Matricaria(Chamomilla Recutita) Extract, Glyycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butyelene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Deproplene Gylcol Dibenzoate, Ppg-15, Stearyl Ether Benzoat, Algae Extract, Betalucan, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyucereth-7 Triacetate, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Furnarate, Panthenol, Tocopherylacetate, Babassu(Orbignya Oleifera) Oil, Avacado9persea Gratissima0 Oil Unsaponifiables, Stearyl Alchol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Grape(Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Lemon(Citrus Medica Limonium) Peel Extract, Licorice(Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Extract, Comfrey(Symphytum Offcinale) Extract, Burdock(Arctium Majus) Seed Extract, Chamomile(Anthemis Nobilis) Oil, Propylene Glycol see more...

💋Cara S.
Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque, 2.5oz Is what I am reviewing here...
This mask is supposed to help rescue, stressed, aging skin. 🖐 That would be me, right here! 😉 AGE Smart - Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque has a powerful concentrate of vitamins A, C, E, and F, to help skin recover from damage that leads to skin aging WHILE enhancing skin barrier properties. It also contains Dermalogica's exclusive AGE Smart Complex, to help control skin aging from the source. This product is also not formulated with any artificial fragrances or colors, for those of you care about that.
To Use, you apply generously to cleansed face and throat, (avoiding eye area of course). After 10-15 minutes, gently and thoroughly rinse with warm water.
Can be applied once per week or whenever skin requires a soothing remedy.
It is also suggested that you follow with a Dermalogica moisturizer, of course.
I think that this product is great! As a matter of fact, I purchased the entire Dermalogica Age Smart Starter Kit along with the Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster 1 fl oz as well as the Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer and even the Dermalogica Normal and Dry Skin 5 Piece Treatment Kit too! So, obviously I like Dermalogica a LOT and I am pleased with the results lol Give them a try yourself for any of your skin care needs! So far my absolute favorite product of thiers is the dermalogica MAP-15 regenerator - THIS stuff is 👌❤!!!
Stacy C.
I love, LOVE this mask! I use it at least twice a week, and it's a great pick-me-up if your skin is feeling dehydrated and dull. It is moisturizing, hydrating, brightening, and balances my overall skin tone. Definitely one of my must-have skincare products!
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
We used to do the multivitamin products as a facial when I was in beauty school many years ago. This peel in particular is one of the best on the market. You'll leave the spa feeling totally rejuvenated & fresh faced.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I love this masque! It leaves my skin feeling super smooth, supple and refreshed! It doesn’t burn like some, but has really changed the appearance of fine lines on my face.
Alissa E.
Conroe, TX
THIS IS THE BEST MASK YOU WILL EVER USE. I got a sample when working at a salon and I have never looked back. every time I use it my skin feels so nourished. it's a little bit on the pricier side and it's not good for when you have breakouts but it works well for zone masking.
Anna B.
This product does exactly what it claims, my skin feels amazing after using it. It has a very medicated smell (like vitamins), there’s not tingling just a nice rich cream feeling. I just wish it wasn’t so pricey.
Desiree R.
Phoenix
This mask is one of my favorites. The consistency is amazing it feels nice going on, it smells a little different but it's smells nice to me. I don't normally use anti-aging products but this mask came in my kit from school and once I used it I immediately became a fan. It leaves your skin feeling great I highly recommend for anyone
Khayshea P.
Richardson, TX
I first used Dermalogica at the school I went to for Aesthetics and I've been using it ever since. I have used this mask on myself and clients. I like the packaging because it's not too intimidating like some other products can be and the silver is super sleek to me. Great brand!
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
I like it but not a lot because after using this product my skin feels so dry and I don't like it. I used this product once and I didn't feel satisfied at all. Its not really expensive but I think they have to improve a little more
Aubrey J.
This is very moisturizing but it's not too thick and greasy which I love! I haven't had any breakouts while using this so I will definitely continue to buy! It doesn't cause any irritation but I do wish it smelt a little better, it kinda smells like a doctors office lol
Jo B.
Clare, MI
How well does this work? I really work like to try it !
Nicole L.
What's your opinion of this mask? I've been seeing it a lot and am just trying to get some feedback.... thanks
Taylor M.
How fast did you see results? And did you use the whole age smart line or jus the mask?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this have a scent to it?