BY DERMALOGICA

Helps promote collagen and elastin production see more...

Sarah L.
Indianapolis
This mask is great! It’s packed with vitamins that give the skin an awesome boost of hydration, glow, elasticity and more. I love using this after I do a detoxing or exfoliating mask or peel to pump my skin full of good stuff after getting rid of all the bad stuff. It’s also nice because it doesn’t dry down, but it sinks in so you can tell that your skin is absorbing it and it’s easy to remove. The only downside other than the hefty price tag is that it smells like paint for a minute or two, but if you can get past that then please do yourself a favor and get this!
member-81a08436f
I started incorporating Dermalogica's Age Smart products into my skincare routine last year, just before I turned thirty. I especially enjoy the multivitamin power recovery marque, and the multiplayer vitamin firm eye cream for the outer eye area. It is important to me that their products are made without artificial fragrances, and contain vitamins to help fight free radicals. Keep in mind if using the eye cream in the morning beneath makeup, it does contain silicones. This will affect the way some products will look and act, depending on their ingredients. I usually reserve this cream for PM use.
Kelly G.
Parker, CO
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask! It's anti-aging properties and hydration affect after with added antioxidants is great for a weekly mask. I will say the product smells like paint drying but only because dermalogica doesn't use fragrance in their products so your smelling the real ingredients of the product.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I tried this new mask from #Dermalogica at their shop in Santa Monica, California on Montana Ave. I was really hoping it would be as effective as their #dermalogica MAP-15 regenerator which I completely swear by and have used for years. I do t think this stuff really did anything for me.
Sabrina S.
Panama City
This is the product that I buy at my plastic surgeons office and it is one of the main brands that they sale. I tend to do everything my doctor says because he makes me look fabulous and this product has definitely helped the aging process!!!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I received this product in a Christmas gift and it has been my favorite exfoliator ever since. You can use it as a more abrasive exfoliator if you wet your face before applying it or if you use it on your dry face it is much more abrasive.
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
Another great product by dermalogica. I’m only 21, so I use this as a preventative measure so I’m not 100% sure it works that well but it definitely makes my skin feel very nice and refreshed. I only use it 2-3x a week.
Alexa♡ M.
Kannapolis
Such an incredible and amazing mask!! I really love this product because first of al, it helps hydrate, freshen, and rejuvenate my skin!! Reduced my pimples and makes my pores smaller and face more radiant!! Absolutely incredible and definitely recommend!
Alicia T.
Love Dermalogica! I have oily, semi-sensitive skin. I Love this mask! It leaves my skin feeling great and looking great as well. Love everything about it. Everything about Dermalogica is worth it. I would recommend!
CHELSEA B.
Dermalogica is a really great brand. I have not tried anything of theirs that I have not liked yet. I have purchased off of Dermalogica’s website and also from Ulta. I really like ordering from their website because they send samples with your purchase! At least, they have for me which is pretty neat, it gives you a chance to try some of their other great products before you purchase. A little pricey, but worth it!!