BY DERMALOGICA

Achieve absolute hydration and help defend against the internal and external causes of skin aging with this medium-weight, emollient daily moisturiser with Broad Spectrum SPF50. Contains AGE Smart ingredients to enhance the skin's natural ability to fight skin-aging free radicals (Reactive Oxygen Species), help prevent the signs of ageing caused by sugar reacting with proteins in skin (AGEs) and regulate the formation of collagen-degrading MMPs brought on by UV rays. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount to face and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. see more...

Jessica M.
Chicago
This is my go to SPF product.  It's amazing under my makeup and light enough to use for my skin type every day.  With the harsh winters here in Chicago this really keeps my face moisturized.  Also, I have noticed that my skin looks much healthier.
Jennifer G.
San Marcos
Just Meh.  I use a product from an online (skincare MLM) retailer that I like a LOT more than this.  It smells odd and the texture is strange.  I usually like dermalogica products, but this one was not one of them.  I am over 40 and like to have tried a LOT of skin care products!
Dana R.
This is one of 3 of the best sunscreen for darker skin tones that does not leave a white cast!! The high SPF and anti aging properties keep hyper pigmentation under control! Non greasy but gives a dewy glow. Can wear h set makeup. Has a heavy essential oil scent that fades.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, CA
My mom use this soon block with lotion honestly since she uses it her face skin looks so much better it has a very fancy packaging she is very happy with that results she loves it ! She has very high standards n she loves it
Allison G.
Perkinston, MS
Did not like the smell of this product. Hard to get out of bottle as well. I also feel like I had to use more product tha usual. For the price there are better products out there.
Rachael C.
Currently living by this product right now! It keeps my face so moisturized & gives you a perfect complexion. Very nice packaging. Never disappointed in this product. Would totally buy again
Michelle M.
Huntsville, AL
Honestly, I love anything from dermalogica. We used this in the salon I previously worked in and I never used anything I didn't love!
Sheilaa C.
Krista T.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I love everything in the Age Smart line but this spf/moisturizer combo is amazing!! It left not residue on my skin and absorbed perfectly!!