BY DERMALOGICA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dermalogica AGE Smart Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50 fights against the environmental aggressors that cause premature aging with potent sun-filtering and anti-aging ingredients. Rich in emollients, this daily moisturizer fortifies your natural barrier... see more...

Review (1)
Laura B.
cambridge
Absolutely love this have just started using this in the last two months. Was looking for a new moisturiser as I had run out of my normal and i wasn’t seeing any benefit from it. I was given a couple of samples of different moisturisers to try and this one i used for about a week and completely feel in love with the difference in my skin. I had lots of compliments on how much of a glow I had and my skin looked younger and had a better skin tone. Didn’t buy the moisturiser and I noticed my skin returned to dull and drive so I have just brought a 50ml yesterday and already my skin looks noticeably different I’m pleased and love using it.