Dermalogica Age Smart Complex uploaded by Lisa M.

BY DERMALOGICA

Age smart complex 1 fluid ounce a highly concentrated treatment to repair and defy signs of aging. Strengthens skin natural protective barrier. Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Improves skin's firmness and texture. Leaves skin velvety smooth, luminous and youthful. see more...

Lucy S.
Dahlonega, GA
I bought my age smart complex as part of a kit from Ulta. I was excited to try it because I had used the brand before and liked the products. This one was a miss for me. The smell was not pleasant, it was a strange consistency for me, and I didn't see results. I felt like for the money I wasn't getting what I needed out of it. I wouldn't recommend this. However it may work for others. The brand is good as a whole.
Lauren R.
Have been using this lotion for a while now and it's become part of my routine. It's a bit pricey, but it works and each time you use it, you instantly feel clean, refreshed, and that your skin is getting better by the minute.
Adriana B.
Fort Stockton, TX
I love this product and how good it is on my skin. Although it may be a bit pricey, the quality of this is 10/10 and I would recommend this to everyone! It lasted me quite some time and I think it is worth every penny
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
This product is amazing. It's a bit on the spendy side but worth it. My skin feels so smooth and soft. My pores are smaller and less visible making my makeup look way better. It does tend to dry out my skin a little but some moisturizer goes a long way.
Anela S.
Drums, PA
Want to feel a difference in your skin ?! I highly recommend Dermalogicas Age Smart Complex . Makes my face feel absolutely amazing. Thy say it's great to use products early in life and I agree and as long as this is available I will purchase !! A+++
Larry F.
Lumberton, NC
I am getting older and worry about how my skin looks. i talked to a dermatologist and he told me about it so I bought some and tried it. It did take me some time to get used to using it, but now I will not be without it. Its prices is really good and since I started using it, my skin feels tighter and much more smooth. Its worth buying!!!
Des d.
The beauty college I attended for my esthetician's license used Dermalogica. We had an array of products and were trained on them and even visited their headquarters in LA. The brand has hits and misses, in my opinion there are more misses. I think there are other brands that have more affective and affordable products
Vanesa M.
Newark, NJ
I don't use this but my mom loves it. Expensive but worth it . It's really good in her opinion idk honestly . It's good for those who need it and yeah it's good. Not for youthful skin but for older mature skin, yes.
Betzy M.
This product is very natural so I love it because it was so cheap at my local Ulta and it was recommended by my dermatologist that it would last long and it did! I use it every day so that my skin gets used to it and I would buy it again for it's price and for the results!
Lauren B.
Tomball, TX
This product was not effective for me, I even stopped using it and picked it back up after a friend suggested I apply differently, but it still wasn't working for me. I gave three stars however because she had fair results