BY DERMALOGICA

NEW Improved Formula with state-of-the-art microsphere technology that optimizes bioavailability for unsurpassed age reversal. Advanced, microencapsulated Retinol helps smooth away the signs of skin aging around the eyes.

• Does it take much product for each use?1 Answers
  • I am 25 years old, and I was wondering if this is a good ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for something to make the wrinkles at least ...1 Answers
member-81a08436f
Dermalogica's Age Smart line is wonderful for helping you to do exactly as it says. Turning thirty last year, I started incorporating eye creams and anti-aging products into my skincare routine. This has been my favorite eye cream so far. It doesn't do much for my dark circles, however it concentrated on the area prone to crow's feet, I feel It's effective. I have found it puts a bit too much hydration in if I use in around the inner and first third of the under eye area, leaving little white bumps behind. But, as I've said perfect for the outter eye area. Be aware it does contain silicones when choosing concealor to wear with it. This may even be one better suited for use at night.
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
I study esthetics and I bought this hole line from dermalogica. Its the BEST! I can see a notizable diference on the treated area. My eyes are ussually puffy in the mornings and this one its so great I apply it the night before and they are gone by the morning. Also i get great feed back when i use it on my practices. Im in love with Dermalogica products! They are worth the cost! Give this a try and you will see why they dont need to spend on the package or advertising. My favorite lines are Antiaging and Ultracalming.
Es- Estudio estetica y compre la linea antiaging de Dermalogica. Y estoy muy contenta con los resultados. Me aplico la crema por la noche y por la manana no hay inflamacion bajo mis ojos. Cuando usos este producto en mis practicas recibo muchos complementos de parte de mis clientes en la escuela. Dermalogica no gasta mucho en empaque pero eso si, los productos son de la mejor calidad. El precio es alto pero vale la pena. La linea anti aging y ultracalmingson mis favoritas.
Shannon M.
Burlington, WA
I love anything Dermalogica. This cream soothes and smoothes the skin around my eyes ( which improves the makeup around my eyes tremendously). Now that I am in my thirties I find the skin around my eyes is getting a little looser and a little harder to keep the makeup and without creasing. I would recommend using anything and everything from this line.
Patricia Z.
Toronto , ON
Great product. I was worried about using an anti aging product on my sensitive skin, but I had no issues at all. This small tube goes a long way. I absolutely love it and will religiously use it. After all, prevention is the best way to fight wrinkles!
Gretchen R.
Hot Springs
My mom got this at Ulta, didn't like it, gave it to me, and I love it. I have never been an eye cream person, but I've noticed this cream even makes a difference with my under eye concealer. I love it.
Regina W.
Columbus, MS
I use this around the eye area at night. I smooth it under the eye area and let it stay overnight. It helps to give my under eye a more smoother appearance. Its very good to use under makeup as well
Kelly L.
I picked this up because I have a chronic fear of developing crow's feet. Since *so far* I don't have any major signs of aging near my eyes I can't speak to the age reversal side of things...but I do find the product very moisturizing and would purchase again. I haven't yet because I am working my way through other eye creams, but it's a good one.
Katie E.
Hollywood
I can feel the retniol when applying but I feel like it is making the skin around my eyes more sensitive. I really can’t tell a huge difference. First time trying and I don’t think I’ll purchase again based on the price. The dark circles under my eyes are just too strong. Though if that’s not your issue I would totally recommend.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This anti age works very well for me, I have a youthful skin, but I'm already testing several brands to use. And that is very good, left my hair with a more uniform tone and texture. The price is not so good in my opinion, but I would buy again. It has a good smell and a beautiful packaging.
Kimberly F.
Bridgewater
My racialist has recommended this product for awhile. I really liked it, it goes on smoothly, is absorbed quickly and I didn’t have any bad reactions to it. My only disappointment is I did not notice huge results. It may have been doing more than what was visible to the eye but I did not notice any difference.
Brenda M.
pittsboro, nc
About how big is it and is it worth its prize?
Nichole W.
clearwater, FL
Does it take much product for each use?
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am looking for something to make the wrinkles at least get smaller around my eyes. Does this cream really help? I have tried so many and have found nothing that does well.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
I have been on the hunt for a new eye repair cream or gel of sorts. I'm 29 and have such bad crows feet. will this help reverse the affects aging is having on my young eyes?? And is it worth the cost??
Elizabeth D.
Washington, MI
I am 25 years old, and I was wondering if this is a good eye cream to use for my age? I want to prevent crows feet, wrinkles...

back